If private businesses can refuse to serve you if you don’t have a mask on…

Forums The W&J Show – General If private businesses can refuse to serve you if you don’t have a mask on…

Participant
    Why does the government step in and make a Christian business have to make cakes for a homosexual wedding that they don’t want to do??? Or fine you to death. Sick of double standards! Please bring this up tomorrow, would love to get your take on it. GA listener since 96.
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Old Gun Fart.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      LordChance
      Participant
      US
      This opinion will probably test my asbestos underwear but here goes. I don’t agree with the case you speak of but if you sell a service or product and deny that service or product to someone who doesn’t fit with your idea of what is normal, that is considered discrimination by our laws. If you deny that service due to a rule like no mask no service and apply it to everyone then you are not discriminating.

Our society is to quick to be offended by things that really doesn’t effect our lives. If I go into a place and they tell be to leave because I don’t fit their idea or right or proper then I leave. If my money is not good enough then so be it. To take issue like in the case of the business that refused to serve homosexuals, the only winners there was the lawyers. Should the issue have made it to the courts? No. Should the issue even made the news. Hell no. Could the whole thing have been avoided? Yes, just tell them you won’t be able to make their deadline because you are to booked up. A lie? Yes but is saves their feelings and your ass.

SoapBox disengaged

So I may not be well hung but I bet my wallet is bigger than yours.

Holt
      Participant
      Alright how about this scenario then. If they can refuse you for not wearing a mask… can you refuse them for wearing a mask?
        Old Gun Fart
        Participant
        Thanks for your perspective. Now that I think about it, I do recall the no hoodies signs at the local convenience store. Bet they must shit themselves now when everyone comes in wearing a mask that they themselves require! LOL
      LordChance
      Participant
      US
      You know, that is how it used to be. You walk into a place with a mask on, you either got the police called on you or shot. How times have changed.

So I may not be well hung but I bet my wallet is bigger than yours.

Holt: Alright how about this scenario then. If they can refuse you for not wearing a mask… can you refuse them for wearing a mask?

our local gun store has a sign that says no masks

- I insure more than just boats, but c’mon man, boats are...you know, the thing.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.