iHeart keeps stuttering

Forums The W&J Show – General iHeart keeps stuttering

Participant
    I can only listen via streaming the show on iheart (WJBO) in Baton Rouge. For the last two weeks it is stuttering like crazy. Anything I stream via iheart stutters. Does anyone know why this is? All other streaming sites have no issues.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      DrStrangeLove
      Participant
      none

Shadd76: I can only listen via streaming the show on iheart (WJBO) in Baton Rouge. For the last two weeks it is stuttering like crazy. Anything I stream via iheart stutters. Does anyone know why this is? All other streaming sites have no issues.

Definitely sounds like there’s maybe a background program ( or MALWARE ) stuck and running, either on your phone or PC—or embedded in the iHeart app.

If you have a reputable working malware/software virus scanner, I’d try those first to see IF pesky malware is at play….read on IF the problem persists……

When in doubt, reboot it out. On the PC or phone, choose your RESTART option, chillax and give it time to fully reboot; generally about 10 minutes. That MIGHT clear up the issue.

IF the problem continues….

Jot down any and all iHeart radio stations and/or podcasts you currently have saved; here’s why:

REMOVE the iHeart app, REBOOT your phone or PC ( again, give it a 10-minute rest ) and REINSTALL the iHeart app.

Now THAT should fix it!

George
      Participant
      US
      ^^^^   This solved my lent delays and white outs.

Do exactly what DrStrangeLove outlined.

Shadd76
      Participant
      So I use chrome to stream from the website and I have gigabit internet and have tested at over 700mb/s download speed. I’m also an IT professional for the last 22 years so I’m positive it is not malware and there isn’t anything else running. I don’t use their app. If WJBO would just boost their frigging signal, I could just turn on the radio and listen to it. I have found a way to stream from alternative website, but it uses an applet to just connect to the iheart stream so it stutters as well. This also stutters while streaming KTRH to listen to Michael Berry in the morning.

I’m sure they’ll eventually figure it out, but it is frustrating.

George
      Participant
      US
      Never start a sentence with a negative.  Ooops, I just did.  Shadd76, “well actually” Mark Levin, Pursuit of Happiness and this morning Walter&Johnson were are throttled.  Huge, empty air gaps, almost thought the world ended somewhere and they were vaporized?

I think big tech is working on conservative lassos.  I call this phase, “Herd Community,” which the Left triggers a finite focus on the Right’s communications.

Buffer. And the Vampires.

Just typing out loud to myself.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.