I’m NOT a conspiracy theorist.

Forums Conspiracy Theories I’m NOT a conspiracy theorist.

Participant
    US
    I am a conspiracy ANALYST!
    "God wouldn't have made me the way I am if He intended for me to sit down and shut up."                                                                                                                            ----TDN
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      DrStrangeLove
      Participant
      none
      Lemme guess: A ‘conspiracy theorist’ basically expresses their BELIEFS, where a ‘conspiracy ANALYST’, examines the theory allegations to then arrive to UNBIASED logical theory conculsions.

Am I correct?

Jalapena
      US

I’m Not a Conspiracy Theorist BUT I swear I’ve seen one before!

~Jalapeña
        TeriDavisNewman
        Participant
        US
        Elementary my dear doctor….LOL

You are correct.

"God wouldn't have made me the way I am if He intended for me to sit down and shut up."                                                                                                                            ----TDN
      Dysfunctionator
      Participant
      US
      isnt it amazing that, when you remove the word “Conspiracy”, you are now a theorist…..just using your own thoughts…..and theories….hmmm….
        TeriDavisNewman
        Participant
        US
        No, when you remove the word conspiracy, I remain an analyst.  I think Q is a LARP because I’ve never read anything from “Q” that I didn’t already know from other publicly available sources.  I remain a lowly researcher and analyst–but a damn good one.
      BVP
      Participant
      US
      Container Kids R Us!
      GeorgiaGuy
      Participant
      none
      Shadow_Death
      Participant
      The one thing that drives me nuts about the Q situation is that the media calls them QAnon. Q is the person posting claims and Anon was the anonymous users asking questions. The media, doing what they do best, did no research into the matter and combined 2 people into 1.

“Fully-Semi-Automatic with a 50 round Magazine Clip.”

PrezElectKillDozer
      Participant
      US
      All I gotta say is they don’t sensor nonsense.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.