In the booth with W&J?

Forums The W&J Show – General In the booth with W&J?

Participant
    Years ago, didn’t Walton & Johnson have a hispanic character in the booth too?

It was during the early 90’s if I am remembering rightly.

What happened to him?  I guess it was a him, the 90’s seem so long ago.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      BlackenFish
      Participant
      none
      Deported
      Staring at the Sun for spots  
      SilverBullet
      Participant
      US
      Wasn’t deported, dude was actually working for the cartel undercover and W&J didn’t have a clue, when said individual was on his way back from a meeting with the cartel leaders they were ambushed by a rival cartel and the said individual started yelling eat it everyday which confused the rival cartel long enough for him to disappear in the sage brush, but only for a little while, he was slipping through the briars like a rattlesnake thinking “ he had this, he was making it back before little wing played again” in the mean time, the rival cartel water boarded his compadres and they gave up the info on him,  as soon as he thought he was in the clear and popped up outta the brush the rival leader caught him by surprise and captured him for interrogation, dude was a trooper though, he gave zero fucks and gave zero info. His head still resides on the overpass leading to El Paso out of Juarez.

im pouring one out for him right now..

Shitposter mostly.
      DrStrangeLove
      Participant
      none

RPG Guy: Years ago, didn’t Walton & Johnson have a hispanic character in the booth too?

It was during the early 90’s if I am remembering rightly.

What happened to him?  I guess it was a him, the 90’s seem so long ago.

I vaguely remember THAT character….back in ’94 maybe?? He was the one DEMANDING Taco Bell bring back the Chichaua dog in their TV commercials.

RPG Guy
      Participant
      Ha ha ha… I don’t think any of these are right.
      Benzadmiral
      Participant
      I seem to remember he sounded like Gregory Sierra, the Hispanic detective, on [i]Barney Miller[/i].  I certainly pictured him that way.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.