• Replies
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      NO!
      Auntiesoshul
      Participant
      US
      Derek was wrong for not calling for an Amberlamps when the fuktard was saying “I CANTS BREAF”..look bitch, you talking, you breafin….

Anyway, as an upholder of the law for 20+ years, the minute someone cries out for medical reasons you’re obligated to oblige….Floyd was a piece of dung, but he deserved a trial….just one crackerface, chalky honkoloid’s opinion.

If you hate 'Merica, eat a bag of dicks....just ask those Shining Path fucks I slaughtered in 2012.
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      Of course he will get backlash over that but at least he said what he feels and he is not wrong in my opinion. The officer had no intent to kill when he walked upon the situation.
      Don't take life so seriously
        Jed
        Participant
        US
        Let’s see if he caves to the pressure and walks that back like someone else I know

“You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
          K2
          Participant
          US
          I recognize that guy. He’s someone that once looked like he might have a spine, but he like the judge and jury in Minnesota caved to pressure when it counted. Now we have a mob that is judge, jury and executioner for anyone who disagrees with them. At least the people in Minnesota sold out of self preservation (i.e. not wanting to be killed.) He just sold out to the highest builder. Breeze lost all respect from me when he took his knee.
          We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      bob14089
      Participant
      Goes back to COMPLIANCE!!! Maybe that piece of shit should have ate a handful of that and sat down and shut the fuck up!!!! Fuck George Floyd!!! You live like a thug you die like a thug!!!! Like i said before play stupid games win stupid prizes and that pos got exactly what he deserved!!!!!
      George
      Participant
      US
      I do not understand.  How can I download the Disney+App?

Is this the correct thread?

Meds.

At Ease/.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.