It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Forums TV, Movies, Music & Video Games It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Participant
    US
    This is the funniest show I’ve ever seen. It gets better as the seasons progress, especially after Danny DeVito is added to the cast and his character develops a little. Some of the episodes have been removed from Hulu because everyone is so offended these days, so try to find those episodes on Vudu or somewhere like that.
    “You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Mr. OhNo
      Participant
      Are you saying it is now socially unacceptable to play Chardee MacDennis……..The Game of Games
        Jed
        Participant
        US
        😆 That episode is still on there, I believe. The ones removed had to do with black face and such.
        “You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
      OLDKOZ
      Participant
      Thanks for tip, never really watched it before. Anybody still not cut the satellite feed off yet, you can find it on the Vice channel. Start with season 2 after Devito joined cast, pretty damn funny.
      johnjr.martin84
      Participant
      none
      The “extreme makeover home edition” episode makes me damn near piss myself laughing every time I see it. 😆
      bradflinn
      Participant
      none
      Lethal Weapon 5

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.