It’s people like Ed

Forums The W&J Show – General It’s people like Ed

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by K2.
    Participant
    US
    that keep this nonsense going. Buying everything he reads from the cdc idiots and what the covidiot media tells him. SMH…
    Shitposter mostly.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      JM
      Participant
      Agreed.    And if I understood correctly, he’s a doctor!       As educated as he is you would think he had the capability of deductive  reasoning.
      SilverBullet
      Participant
      US
      Not sure if he’s a dr but damn. No questions asked, just roll with whatever they say. Might have blisters on his ears from putting on and taking off his mask every time they change their mind. 😂
      Shitposter mostly.
      George
      Participant
      US
      Never met Ed, and because of that, is Ed alive?
        SilverBullet
        Participant
        US
        He was a caller on the show this morning. I just thought it was a shame he used the cdc talking points without questioning any of it no matter how many times they’ve been wrong
        Shitposter mostly.
        We need a “Hah” or “LOL” button!
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Regrettably, the medical society as a whole tends to be too busy to seriously question what is presented to them. If the medical articles they read are written such that they appear well done with statistically significant findings, they are accepted as true. Especially if there are no counter articles being presented. Additionally the CDC is looked to as a nonpartisan authority on evolving or emerging medical information.

What happens if the CDC becomes partisan and the medical journals block studies counter to the narrative as it has with mask studies? What if flawed medical studies are allowed to be published as the Lancet article on Hydroxychloroquine was? (Even though it was later retracted, many studies were prematurely ceased as a result of this study. Again, is it the only one?) Lastly, what if physicians who disagree are ignored, defamed, or punished? (Examples are the Great Barrington Declaration, and the ER physician from Houston who was defamed after leading a group who spoke out in DC in favor of hydroxychloroquine. Have licenses and jobs been threatened or revoked for not toting the CDC line? I only vaguely remember some, but I don’t remember specifics?)

With all of this going on, and doctors being quite busy, is it any wonder that most doctors are in line with the CDC? Also, is it any wonder that you think all doctors toe the line?

The problem is not that the doctors have all “gone bad.” I argue that the system has failed the population at large.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.