Jen Psaki Asked Why Biden Signed Order Giving China Access To U.S. Power Grid

Forums Real News Jen Psaki Asked Why Biden Signed Order Giving China Access To U.S. Power Grid

Keymaster
    US
    What an idiot.

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by rhinopm.
    Unless you are the leader, the view remains the same.
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Replies
      Jacob Willie
      Participant
      none
      Where is the damn media coverage on this? Good I hope you libs freeze your dicks off. I live in the country we got our own heat resources.
      Jacob Willie
      Participant
      none
      Every answer is a “circle back.” I don’t think they know how to walk straightforward just run in circles.
      In Utopia
      Participant
      How does she remain standing with all that circling back?
      Shasta
      Participant
      US
      She is making me dizzy

Bottoms up!
        Jacob Willie
        Participant
        none
        <p style=”text-align: left;”>Gyroscope</p>
      Benzadmiral
      Participant
      I miss the days of the other airhead, the blonde hot one with the glasses,  Marie Harf.  She was just as stupid, but at least she was nicer to look at.
        K2
        Participant
        US
        I appreciate your question, but I will need to circle back to you on that one.
        We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      johnjr.martin84
      Participant
      none
      I’m gonna circle back, I’m gonna circle back…
      Doc
      Participant
      none

someone needs to make a hip-hop song out of this lol

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Doc.
      CEO of Copy Pasta
      George
      Participant
      US

johnjr.martin84: Marie Harf.

Harf is a hacker and had the shush, shush lisp of that great one’s wife, Big Mike.  Serious issues pronouncing her SH or CH in words.  Annoying. Meanwhile her last name is akin to Hariif, meaning “rival” or “opponent.”

Harf best work was this in 2015, about beheading found in Wiki.

• In response to questioning from Matthews on the U.S.’s strategy toward ISIS, Harf said, “We cannot kill our way out of this war. We need in the medium to longer term to go after the root causes that leads people to join these groups, whether it’s a lack of opportunity for jobs, whether …”

Meanwhile Biden has put 100,000 hard working Americans out of work for ever in his first week.

Yee Sayith Y’all?

dictated; not read

2dueces
      Participant
      This administration is a punch line. Unfortunately the main stream media is goose stepping to the beat. If ever the qualifications of an administration should be questioned it isn’t being spoken or asked. The left is so giddy to have removed President Trump they would be happy with gender based candidates. Mayor Pete as Secretary of Transportation? Small town mayor run out of town because he couldn’t fix pot holes and he’s in charge of our infrastructure? I’m sure there were 100 gay citizens more qualified than this selection. And 1000 more far qualified but the swamp takes care of its own.
      2dueces
      Participant
      And let’s not forget to mention Miss Harris. I’m sure she’s a wonderful role model to parade in front of our daughters. “Look Daddy. All I have to do is suck the right salami and I’ll make it to the top.” They should all be proud.
      Greystoke
      Participant
      YE
      Dumb as a sack full of hammer handles, and all the appeal of an empty bag of manure.

Well, she’s got that going for her, at least.

Bullrush888
      Participant
      none
      Ole PissSacky can’t answer any questions except Jobama’s favorite ice cream flavor!

paid Liar!

George
      Participant
      US

2dueces: And let’s not forget to mention Miss Harris. ….snip

Harris perfected the KneeCap Earrings.  This prone style of knees behind ears attracted some powerful men in her life.

Oh.

George
      Participant
      US
      China & others can cripple US power grid, NSA admits for the first time

The head of the National Security Agency warned Congress on Thursday that China and “one or two” other nations currently possess the capability of crippling the American power grid through cyberattacks.

Speaking before the House intelligence committee Thursday morning, Adm. Michael Rogers — the top official at both the NSA and United States Cyber Command — said that major systems, like the infrastructure that provides power to houses and facilities across the country, could be taken offline by state-sponsored hackers from abroad.

Certain nations are regularly performing electronic “reconnaissance,” Rogers warned, in an effort to be well placed within utility systems in the event that the networks relied on by chemical facilities, water treatment plants and other critical infrastructure components are ordered to be taken offline by a foreign government.

“All of that leads me to believe it is only a matter of when, not if, we are going to see something dramatic,” the NSA chief said.

Leading figures within the American intelligence community and Congress have long warned of potentially catastrophic repercussions if such networks should happen to be penetrated and pulverized by foreign actors with malicious intent, but Rogers’ remarks this week are among the most dire ever from not just individual well placed within the administration, but a person arguably most qualified to testify as much.[/quote]

https://www.rt.com/usa/207415-rogers-congress-nsa-china/

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.