Joe Biden just said something that’s gonna piss you off

Forums Real News Joe Biden just said something that’s gonna piss you off

• Replies
      Hrd2Stbd
      Participant
      US
      Sadly, there are enough people in America now who think Joe Biden is our monarch.  And the media won’t do anything to dissuade that notion.
      “This is going to be a fighting ship. I intend to go in harm's way, and anyone who doesn't want to go along had better get off right now.” -  CDR Ernest E. Evans October 27, 1943
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      hey Joe I’ll see your cancel and raise you a middle finger. this jerk doesn’t really understand each state is an autonomous unit unto itself capable of self governing. the umbrella of federal involvement is what makes this the United States. federal laws and guidelines can be ignored at the state level should the governing body choose to do so. that’s why you had sanctuary cities under Mr. Trump and 2nd amendment sanctuary state’s now. federal law is a guideline, not all powerful. the only thing they can do to punish state’s that don’t fall in line is cut federal funding but with as much debt as they are racking up that’s a hollow threat to state’s that aren’t knee deep in feces and rot. good luck with that Joe.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      WHAT AN ASS! Just goes to show that they really want to CANCEL the good ole’ USA.
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      Can we just cancel him?? I don’t give a damn what he says, we will be firing up the grill on the 4th of July.
      Don't take life so seriously
      Jed
      Participant
      US
      Fuck him!

I’ll be exercising my First Amendment right to peaceably assemble this Independence Day

“You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Just like last year. Fireworks will fly. BBQ will happen. And they can suck it. We will live in freedom as long as we choose to do so and stand for it.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      2dueces
      Participant
      Liberal sheep wear their vaccine cards like a badge of honor. The country is going the direction of Germany in the ‘30’s. Let me see your papers. Will not be long before you will have to show your papers to travel.
      Fortunately for Americans we will hold onto our guns with our dying breath. If not for this resolve we could easily end up like Australia or worse, Venezuela.
      maniac_mechanic
      Participant
      US
      I’ll just ignore him like I always do.
      No good deed goes unpunished
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      When he took office, Ol Joe promised if we were all very very good and sat quietly with our hands in our laps that we could have a hot dog and bottle rocket with a few friends on Independence Day. I guess we have been very very bad. NO HOT DOG FOR YOU!
        snowwolfcdt
        Participant
        US
        but what if I want the wiener? it’s my wiener damn it.
        Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
      bob14089
      Participant
      Would really love to see him try to stop us!!!! We had a hell of a 4th last year and will do it again this year!!!! Fuck that asshole!!!!!!
      DrStrangeLove
      Participant
      none
      VOTERS: Call your Congresspeople who value re-election and DEMAND A RECALL OF JOE BIDEN!!

Yeah, yeah, I know: Might be a futile effort—but at least it IS AN EFFORT!

I’d like to see HUGE SIGNS popping up everywhere: “RECALL JOE BIDEN!!”

I did see some handmade signs just today stating that “Biden is a traitor.” They weren’t placed in an area that has much traffic (I don’t think). Did get my attention though.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.