Krispy Kreme should call their donuts for vaccinations deal the ‘666 plan’

Forums Real News Krispy Kreme should call their donuts for vaccinations deal the ‘666 plan’

Participant
    none
    Krispy Kreme should call their donuts for vaccinations deal the ‘666 plan’. Airlines should also start using that name for their rule that you won’t be able to fly without a vaccination tattoo or passport.
    Who could be behind this forced vaccination plan? Could it be…. SATAN?
    Having to show a certain mark, be it a tattoo on the hand or a stamp on a passport, in order to buy, sell or conduct business is quite simply the Mark of The Beast from the Book of Revelations.
    It’s bad. Krispy Kreme and airlines – you’re bad.
    Going along with the Mark of the Beast is siding with Satan.
    What will you give up in order to get a free donut? Will you give…… YOUR SOUL?
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      Well I’m vaccinated ONLY because my wife is going through chemo and radiation treatments for cancer> I HAVE to work to keep insurance witch can put me at risk AND HER. SO to keep her safe I got the shots. If it were only me I would not do it. I’ve already lost a wife of 20+ years to cancer don’t wish to loose another to a stupid virus.
      Benzadmiral
      Participant
      My view is that my likelihood of willingly getting this shot (which may have killed 1900 people already and which does not prevent the COVID) is about the same as my cats’ likelihood of getting their master’s in Early Childhood Education.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.