LeBron “shithead” James is trying to get someone to kill this hero cop

Forums Real News LeBron “shithead” James is trying to get someone to kill this hero cop

• Replies
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      to hell with lamebron and every other sack of walking turds that thinks like he does. if that foul mouthed little itch with a B had been trying to stab one of his family members he would have been silent on this. I never gave two shakes about the NBA, NFL, or any of the rest of that and since they have all jumped on the BLM bandwagon I say let them all die. that’s hundreds of millions of dollars that could be put to better use. you could wipe a hobo’ s butt and it would still be a better use than lining these idiots pockets.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
      R33dM4ch1n3409
      Participant
      US

Billw
      Participant
      US
      I am so sick of hearing about the players in the NBA and other sports posting about these issues. No one cares what you think, you are paid to throw a ball threw a hoop. Seems like at one time they had trained seals to do that at circuses or other shows! Sports should be about the games and a escape from politics for a short period of time.
      Don't take life so seriously
      bob14089
      Participant
      Wont say what i would like to see happen to this pos but i hope ther is not one officer that will ever offer him protection again. Every police officer out there should refuse to do another security detail for these assholes. Lets see how the community acts when they have total access to these pussies. They talk big on their post but then need 10 cops around them wherever they go.
        snowwolfcdt
        Participant
        US
        as the late radio gawd Mr. John Walton put it many times on the show pigs in the farm house us in the barn. Lamebron and the rest of his ilk believe it is their right to say and or post anything they want whenever they want. I say we boycott and shut off all revenue to these spits. I do my part haven’t watched a game of anything in years and not about to start. money is what these idiots care about and hitting their wallet is the only way to get them to notice. LIBERTY FOR ALL!
      trav66
      Participant
      none
      Right on, bob14089 and billw.
      K2
      Participant
      US
      I second the thought of no more security details for these aholes, but I suggest taking it one step further. Take a knee or call for defending police and the cops won’t be security at your venue. You want an unruly guy arrested, better figure out how to so it yourself without unlawful imprisonment. Might change a few minds.

I know cops are the good guys and don’t like throwing their weight around. But unless they do, it only gets worse for them. They stand defending the people protesting them? They have shown that they are there for the people. Now I think it is time for them to show that hey ate needed in society.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
        snowwolfcdt
        Participant
        US
        I agree all to often these police officers are tasked with doing a job they don’t want, for a person they would just as soon strangle. I don’t envy them for dealing with stupidity that they have to endure on a daily basis. I do however applaud them for having the peace of mind, and steadfastness to accomplish their tasks regardless of who is asking. the liberals in these attacks are following the same line as when they attack gun rights. I believe they see police as a hindrance to their agenda and in most cases a highly trained one. removing that hindrance, much like guns is a big step toward the goals they have since most officers will follow the law not personal agendas. seems to me nothing scares a liberal more than an authority figure they can’t control.
      George
      Participant
      US
      I’ll throw in senseless Hebrew pop music my daughters listen to and add 50-cents.  What was the question?

George
      Participant
      US
      Both daughters gave me a better URL.

Sorry.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.