Keymaster
    US
    Eat it everyday
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      Right on! For the record, stop calling pot a drug. A drug is synthesized from raw products. Poppy flowers are not a drug. Heroine is.
      bradflinn
      Participant
      none
      That’s gonna lead to the fornicatin’
        ThaBigGreenDog420
        Participant
        There are actually lab created synthetic opiates as well…js. But I still agree!
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      I say end the war on drugs legalize all of it. The people who aren’t taking it now won’t start later, and if they are taking it now then they can suck up as much as they want and hit the time clock on their way to St. Peter. This country wastes billions trying to stop drugs and they come in by the tons anyway. Open it up let those dorks have it, then the rest of us with a brain can get on with life. Not to mention the actual good that money could do in other places.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
      Superballs
      none

I imagine the idiots who made these propaganda posters are the same idiots who wear a mask while driving … alone.

Y’all remember the time Willie Nelson’s tour bus was pulled over by Louisiana State Troopers? They found a POUND of marijuana and a bag of mushrooms … they wrote him a ticket. This was 10+ years ago.

Josef K says, “it happens.”

MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      Still got to pass a drug test at work….
      Superballs
      none

MarineAO: Still got to pass a drug test at work….

This is an excellent point. Many moons ago I took a drug test and tested positive for something called “THC” … the doctor called me to tell me the results. He asked if I was smoking a joint while pissing. It seems my urine was 50% weed, 25% red meat, and 25% boob milk. I didn’t get the job, but it made me realize I don’t drink enough boob milk.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.