Marijuana needs to be federally legal

Forums Guns, Ganja & Gambling Marijuana needs to be federally legal

Participant
    none
    To believe otherwise goes against the freedoms of your fellow citizens that want to live a peaceful life. Tax it if we must and use the money on education, veterans, and other issues that need funding.
Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Replies
      Jed
      Participant
      US
      When the government makes something people desire illegal, it forces it underground and crime skyrockets. That lesson should have been learned with the prohibition of alcohol 100 years ago.
      “You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
      Chris46
      Participant
      US
      If the government taxes it, it will be wasted just like every other penny in taxes they collect.
      Tad
      Participant
      Don’t legalize the sale of that gateway drug that reeks.

Failing bastions that are losing jobs and Bohner head RINOs that preach are all revenue whores.

Now if you want to grow your own and consume in private, I am way less opposed to that. But please, let me enjoy the Stones’ Ruby Tuesday without smell.

The “drug war” narrative is ignorant. Pure stupidity bought in the most dangerous bastions and rejected in more successful bastions. Drugs destroy liberal bastions.

Where stooges fail to report drugs, there is murder and addiction to more drugs, fools become liberal, jobs leave. The drug war is lost. Their schools are ridden with all the mass murder.

Where we report drugs, pushes better stay the hell off of MY streeets, they must stay in their house, stick with their network, and we the people have the safest streets, even safer than Europe. Our schools protected by God or guns are all mass murder free – also safer than Europe’s.

The facts are offensive, but will not be disputed.

KoreyT
        Participant
        none
        Alcohol is the number one gateway drug that leads to more harmful activities. The idea that marijuana is the gateway was pure propaganda by people that never understood it or simply used their own negative experiences with it as their reasons against it.
      rhinopm4
      Participant
      none
      Agree with Corey
      oyster
      Participant
      TD
      yes naturally growing plants should not be made illegal. duh.
      Don't read this sentence.
      Wallace J.
      Participant
      I do use or care one way or another.  I do not want anyone on the substance working for me however.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      So would a drunk be better?
      xXx_69four20_xXx
      Participant
      CL
      Fuckin hippies

Actually, I always wondered about cotton vs hemp… Hemp does have a lot of use you can look up.. we were a country founded on cotton, once Hemp became a threat it was shut down.. I mean,  Marijuana is just a plant… however there were people who were heavily invested in cotton, and didn’t need a competitor.. I wonder if you looked up who ran the ships of employees to harvest the cotton, you might find out who tried to shut it down.. it might surprise you that they are still trying to play this game.. while also trying to sell Marijuana in certain areas.. ugh it’s hard to beat around this bush, I don’t want to get banned

Persistence can piss a hole through a mountain.

BlimdJoe
      Participant
      Leave the idiots in Government out ofbthis.

If you can grow it, like corn for personap use, what does it katter?

I would go to the Farmers Market A LOT more if they sold flower there.

ReverendRedneck
      Participant
      “If” marijuana is a gateway drug it is because it is illegal. When people who smoke have to go to the bad side of town where all the dealers hang out to get their weed, they will sooner or later be offered something else. That doesn’t happen at a legal dispensary. Take the crime out of it. Take it off the black market and on the legal shelves and it’s no longer a “gateway”.
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      Legalize Now!
      RyanS1980
      Participant
      When I was in my early 20s I was forced to choose between smoking weed and having a real job / decent income in the oilfield. I chose my job but there’s no doubt that my quality of life has suffered since. Thanks for the topic, Kenny.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      I’m all for legalizing pot but one must remember if your tested at/for work/job you still could loose your job just like being intoxicated/drunk at your job…
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      MaryJane ain’t a drug.
      swervinallnite
      Participant
      US

Appalachia Guy: MaryJane ain’t a drug.

Yes it is.  You missed the point; that’s not the argument.  Alcohol is a drug and it’s legal.

Does a duck with a boner drag weeds?
      trav66
      Participant
      none
      I guess opium should be legal too, it’s naturally grown and would be good for the economy.  Slap some taxes on it to pay for the virtual schools and the students on opiates would be more susceptible to the trash spewing from the teachers’ mouths.  It would also thin out our population from overdoses, creating more job openings.
      BuckshotSchell
      Participant
      none
      One of the fist posts I made on here is why isn’t Texas at the fore front on marijuana and constitutional carry. It should be federaly legal as well as your right to carry and own whatever firearm you want, but no one makes as much money if they do it. Legal fees, fines, money for training and licensing is all part of the racket. It seems some of the law makers in texas are finally moving our direction at least on constitutional carry at least.
      THE RED TEXAN
      Participant
      none
      TO EQUAL FREEDOM AND PEACE WITH DRUG ADDICTION, IS A SIGN OF SUBSTANCE ABUSE.

YOU SOUND LIKE A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN.

And shut up about alcohol being legal, still is the #1 cause of fatal accidents and family violence.

#JUSTSAYNO

Buford Muckenstern
      Participant
      none
      My dog is on pot.

MyDogIsOnPot

trav66
      Participant
      none
      He looks so calm and happy for some reason!
        Buford Muckenstern
        Participant
        none
        He’s a Mellow Fellow.

His name is Sam.

He definitely WILL

eat green eggs and ham.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.