Mask Nazis Drag A Woman By Her Hair Out Of Bar For Not Wearing One

Forums Real News Mask Nazis Drag A Woman By Her Hair Out Of Bar For Not Wearing One

Inactive

Bliss Causby can be seen being pulled across the floor by her hair by security on video captured by an onlooker at the Chattanooga Billiard Club (CBC) on Cherry Street.

As the female security continues to drag her further along the floor of the popular bar downtown, Causby can be heard screaming in a video shared on Instagram that Causby said is both embarrassing and infuriating.

She said it all happened because she was asked to wear her mask by security.

“Some hair was pulled out; my face was puffed and swollen. My neck hurts. I had horrible bruises on my arm and my back,” she said.

According to a report filed with the Chattanooga Police Department, Causby put on a mask when asked to but later took it off while in the bar.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by rhinopm.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      Snuffy
      Participant
      Meet the New Owner of the Chattanooga Billiard Club.

ShineyOne
      Participant
      US
      just the kinda place i wanna hang out…..NOT!!!

Murder and Mayhem... Standard Procedure!
      TCman
      Participant
      I sure hope they arrested the person assaulting her. So how does this work when you’re at a bar? Slip the mask down to drink then put it back up? Just plain ridiculous.
      Benzadmiral
      Participant
      Lawsuit time.  Even the lawyers advertising on TV, who have no time for citizens’ rights violations, will be glad to get their little paws on this.
      Benzadmiral
      Participant

TCman: I sure hope they arrested the person assaulting her. So how does this work when you’re at a bar? Slip the mask down to drink then put it back up? Just plain ridiculous.

Yes, as though the virus will hover politely in the background while you’re sipping your margarita, then pounce when you get up from the bar.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.