NEW And OFFICIAL NATIONAL HOLIDAY

Forums The W&J Show – General NEW And OFFICIAL NATIONAL HOLIDAY

Participant
    As the official self appointed King of Goober Hill I do by here decree a New And Official National Holiday.
    Stick that mask in your ass Thursday. On each Thursday you can officially celebrate by telling the powers to be to stick that mask where the sun don’t shine. Decreed and Mandated!!!
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      I think most of us do that every day any way…
      KOPA
      Participant
      Yes but now you can celebrate it officially!! With the permission of a king no less.
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Thank you king kopa. As a humble servant I would make one request, remembering a specific day can sometimes be difficult, can we use a mnemonic device or trick to make the day easier to remember. For example, shove your mask up your a$$ day is a day that ends in day.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      KOPA
      Participant
      Lol. That’s why they have smart phones. Set your calendar for each Thursday and poof!!! Problem solved. Damn that was easy. That’s why I make the big money. 😎
      George
      Participant
      US
      If you double the fauci mask, you get a side order of grits, bacon-wrapped shrimp, and Livestream on the table next to you choking/gagging from those fatty servings which were… obviously undercooked. – Dr. Burks on a jet to no maskville.
      George
      Participant
      US
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.