• Replies
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      Where is a lawyer when you need one!!!
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      That’s just ridiculous, this crap has got to stop.
      Don't take life so seriously
      George
      Participant
      US
      Think much worse.  When you own the media narrative, have a vessel for extreme left agendas as a president who looks down and says, “Oh I have my pants on,” and a vice president who dropped out of 2019 primaries because she was so unpopular but will eventually be in charge of Plan B, holding the football Nuke button in the USA?

You’re a trainwreck waiting to happen and happen fast.

Hold your ankles, the hole you see is actually the black one.

Just typing out loud to myself.

George
      Participant
      US

Takes the UK to report on the USA.

Oh well.

BlackenFish
      Participant
      none
      Why is it media and government is still trying to separate us…control? The more we fight each other the easier we are to control.
      Staring at the Sun for spots  
      DocSmith
      Participant
      US
      I agree this has to stop but the media is like a dog with a bone. They have their narrative and they will continue to spin it no matter the outcome. If we want real change it has to come from within ourselves. If we stop identifying others as white, black, hispanic, asian, etc. we can take away the media’s power. My skin color doesn’t and shouldn’t matter because I’m an American. In the military none of us gave a damn about race. We fought for each other and for this country. The saying goes, “There’s no atheists in fox holes”. Well I’d say there’s no racism/bigotry in fox holes either. Maybe a war between us would open our eyes. But maybe love and respect would do the same, without having to tear ourselves apart first.
      George
      Participant
      US

This was in a discussion last evening.  Very clear on how we stand and/or come out of it.  BillW

johnjr.martin84
      Participant
      none
      Had some fun times with Coca Cola today… ’
      George
      Participant
      US
      Does a fawkin dead brain understand once you kill half or more of the USA population with polarizing partisanship, on a product you sell state-wide, world-wide, you’re taking a long walk off a short pier?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/calls-to-boycott-coca-cola-after-biden-called-georgias-planned-voting-restrictions-jim-crow-in-the-21st-century/ar-BB1f1SN9

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.