Not even a dirty look!

Forums The W&J Show – General Not even a dirty look!

Participant
    none
    I’ve been making an effort to NOT wear a mask into places of business. I live in Louisiana but not in a big city. I live in Houma to be specific. The only place that I’ve been consistently wearing a mask lately has been the grocery store BUT I went in yesterday with my mask in my pocket……….. I was not the only one! about half of the people in there did the same. It was nice to not even be given a dirty look by some Karen or store employee.

Like they say……. “we will need to decide when we no longer need to wear a mask”

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      when this mask crap started I decided to have fun with I went online and bought two one was completely mirrored the other was Vader. The first one got me a bunch of looks the other one I wanted to get an extra long toy of the adult variety and run around going I’m your pappy!
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
      2dueces
      Participant
      Texarkana here. We haven’t been wearing masks for the last few months. It’s been of mix of masks lately and the population here pretty much minds it’s own business. If someone wants to wear one I say it’s a free country and that’s their business. If a business wants me to wear one and I really want to patronize the establishment it’s no big deal to wear it for us. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve left it in the truck by accident. As far as Covid we do not personally know anyone that has passed from it or got really ill.
      I’ve never worn a mask. The few places I went in and they insisted I told them “Then you don’t need my business” and I walked out and went down the street to somewhere else.
        Billw
        Participant
        US
        I am in Texarkana also and think we have done pretty well with the whole mask thing. Like you said it has been about open to whatever what the person chooses. I keep one in my truck and put it in my pocket when I go to a store. At the start some stores required you to wear one so I did. But as soon as I see others without one I take it off and out it back in my pocket.
        • This reply was modified 2 months ago by Billw.
        Don't take life so seriously
      Alexsteel
      Participant
      US
      I have to wear it into buildings here on Fort Polk.  Most of the time, we remove them once inside.  Never wear them anywhere else.  Faucci is full of shit.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      I work in a BIG refinery in Baton Rouge, LA nobody wears a mask at work…
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Wait, where’s writer…

I agree with yall. We need to lose the masks to end the shutdown.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
        BeefSupreme
        Participant
        none
        I’m sure he will pop up.
        I'm a constitutionalist.
      George
      Participant
      US

I wear one when asked.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by George.
      Benzadmiral
      Participant
      At the moment only my work, and places like my doctor’s office, insist on the nonsense.  I wave my doctor’s letter when I go into Target; my local chain grocery location does not bother me at all, and neither does the Walmart if I go early on a weekend.  Though this past Saturday the door woman waved me in, and as I was starting down the aisle another face-diapered employee went, “Uh, sir?  Sir?  . . . Mask –?”  I ignored him and went on about my shopping.

I’m waiting for the next time some clown does that.  I will call back, “Caterpillar!”  And when he looks puzzled:  “I thought we were shouting out random words.”

If some Karen hits me with “Where’s your mask?”  I will reply, “In my car, minding its own business.  You should do the same.”

George
      Participant
      US
      To correct my previous response there is no underwear while porting a MASK  is a drive-thru.   I’ve all about sunny-ing my privates during the drive-thru.

Look.  Pay with a debit card, s0 Look.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.