Ok Q’sters…..

Forums Conspiracy Theories Ok Q’sters…..

Participant
    US
    It’s March the 5th, Now we can fully know that they stole the election and fucking got away with it. I am no Q’ster but I did enjoy reading the shit. And it’s all turned out to be just that, shit. For the ones that will still go along with it, you need to understand that a lot of us that have been reading all y’all’s shit for 4 years and not really buying into it will now believe y’all are a bunch of LARP’ers

I’m sorry fellas, it is what it is. We’re Fucked with a capital F.

and it still cracks me the fuck up that the media and even you Kenny keep calling them qanon. it’s just Q man. 😂😂😂

Shitposter mostly.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      tomfro
      Participant

Yeah so I followed Q. There were so many things Q posted that were impossible to ignore. Couldn’t have been a LARP. I think the Q team straight up lost their fight against an unbeatable enemy. I still cringe every time I hear the term Qanon. To suggest that dude at the Capitol wearing the horns was part of Q is laughable. One thing is for certain. Real or not, we look like fools for believing.

leefrom
      Participant
      US
      [“Q”] and [Q-Anon] are two different Psy-ops.
      Facts before feelings and eating it every day.
      George
      Participant
      US
      You are all following for the trap.  The Dems got your eyes on the laser dot, and like a cat you jump, scratch re-hatch the same talking points they dictate.  You’re just finishing leftist agenda talking points, “Hey victim Number 152.01 step up, spiel poop, have everyone on the right jump on it, and scratch and sniff their shoes.”

I’m due back down on earth.

Excuse me, please.

qball
      Participant
      US
      am I a Q’ster?
      EAT IT EVERY DAY
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.