One State Giving Residents $1,000,000 For Getting Vaccinated

Forums Real News One State Giving Residents $1,000,000 For Getting Vaccinated

• This topic has 9 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by K2.
  • Replies
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      Even if they gave away 1mil I still wouldn’t get that fake steroid shot. First off it isn’t worth it, second they would most likely attach so much tax to it by the time you actually saw anything it would only be 3.50. They can take a flying leap with that stuff.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
      trav66
      Participant
      none
      The U.S. dollar is gonna turn into worthless Monopoly game money if they keep printing it out of thin air and giving it away!  That being said, I would probably gamble with my health for a cool million!
      tgrinbtr21
      Participant
      I have a friend in OH and she is still not getting the shot.
      Um, yeah, just a donut and a beer for me….eyeroll and forehead slap! (I’m not so good with the emojis and I don’t see them here…doh!)
      Acidic
      Participant
      US
      IF the government state or federal… is desperate enough to offer that… it makes me trust the vaccine that much less, their motives in pushing it…. so much less.

At this point I think Id rather have a cigarette put out on my bits than take the shot. Even a million dollars in 2021 inflation math is only about $100 so meh

MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      Guess where the money is coming from the feds stimulus the trillion dollar shit biden pushed…
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      If they have to keep bribing people to take it and keep increasing the bribe it’s because it’s part of their agenda. I choose to stand free and independent and decide what I get injected into me!
      Don't take life so seriously
      paul1956
      Participant
      none
      K2
      Participant
      US
      This is like buying a scratch off lotto ticket. So now you can get a beer, donuts for a year and a a crappy lotto ticket, oh and a hamburger.

It seems to me they are tryingvto get everyone fat and addicted to alcohol and gambling. Generally speaking, not a great plan.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.