Pet Thread

Forums The W&J Show – General Pet Thread

Participant
    IMG-0125

Unfortunately Gus had to go Saturday night, he was eaten up with cancer and there was nothing else we could do for him. He was a good boy.

8 years old in this picture, he was 10 year and 9 months the day he died on Saturday.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Replies
      Jed
      Participant
      US
      Man, that’s terrible. Dogs have a special place next to humans, as we’ve lived together in mutual benefit for thousands of years. They’re truly family. I’m sincerely sad for your loss.
      “You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
      xXx_69four20_xXx
      Participant
      CL
      I have no idea how to use this fancy message board.. too many bells and whistles ,

Persistence can piss a hole through a mountain.

SilverBullet
      Participant
      US
      Sorry you lost your boy. I dread the day my Shiloh goes, she’s been the best dog I’ve ever had. She can track a wounded deer a day after the shot with no blood. I don’t know how she does it. Again, sorry for your loss man.

Shitposter mostly.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      Unfortunately  many of us have had to go through this but we do cause we all love and treat our furry family members as family. I too have had to do this and have gotten others and treat them as a member of the family and willing do it again.

Sorry for your loss.

DanyT
      Participant

This is Chuckie. He’s my loud mouth. I’m sorry for your loss.

Holt
      Participant
      Thanks, I’m dedicating this thread to him, share your pet pics and stories.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      [caption id="attachment_12581" align="alignnone" width="300"] Here is my little girl![/caption]

silent7shadow
      Participant
      US
      We don’t deserve dogs, they’re incredible. So loyal with unconditional love. Sorry for your loss brother.
      Jed
      Participant
      US

My boy, Darryl.

“You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      Sorry to hear of your loss, it’s always hard to say goodbye to them.
      Don't take life so seriously
      Holt
      Participant
      10 years ago.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by Holt.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.