Political Compass

Forums The W&J Show – General Political Compass

Participant
    US
    So there is this website called the political compass, and it’s rather interesting. Here’s the link of you want to check it out. It essentially gives you questions and based on what you answer you will find where you stand.

https://www.politicalcompass.org/

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      I think their needle is bent I took their little test and it said I came out like Ghandi? From what I remember about Ghandi that dude and me would not have gotten along. I’ll take some stuff but after a while I’m gonna pick up a stick. Interesting thought but I think they need to reevaluate. Just saying.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      I’m a right leaning libertarian go figure…
        themobb1
        Participant
        US
        Well, it’s not saying that that’s who you would be, it’s a representative of the area as a whole. I believe it says somewhere on the website that the caricatures are a loose representation of where a politician should be, and it’s more for aesthetic‘s then the absolute truth.
      George
      Participant
      US
      Do you like free sheit?  Y  N

Do you think people of colour are equal  Y  N

When you walk down the street do you EAR ALERT accents?  Y  N

In a Cross Walk, an Elderly Senior Citizen is rolled out in a wheelchair during congestion by a well dressed, Conservative 3 pieced suit tightly cut hairstyle and the first impression as a viewer, you think

[Nice guy]

[I want your Social Security to End]

[As a Republican there were many tractor-trailer truck crosswalks I did not opt for]

[When push comes to shove, the weak biceps just can’t getter done]

Election_Fortifier
      Participant
      none
      I’m surprised it has moved up from libertarian since the last time I took it.

The only way to have free elections is with ID and pottery shards.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.