(POLL/SURVEY) Should “Music” Have It’s Own Forum

Forums The W&J Show – General (POLL/SURVEY) Should “Music” Have It’s Own Forum

Participant

Personally in favor. Could be a place to post nothing but good songs, whether it’s by you or another artist. Also facts about musicians (new and old), etc.

It’s different from video.

Thoughts?

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by P.O.S.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Jed
      Participant
      US
      I’d say just start a topic in the TV,Movies,Music, & Video Games forum about whatever you wanted to talk about.
      “You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
      LordChance
      Participant
      US
      Jed is right. In most forums that allow the posting of music videos, they almost never have a dedicated forum. It is usually a thread in a established forum. 🙂

So I may not be well hung but I bet my wallet is bigger than yours.

George
      Participant
      US
      Last evening I posted a couple of music YouTube videos in the incorrect forms.  I had several windows opened at the time and linked the incorrect urls into those forums.  Had I had the time to delete them and repost in the correct forums, it would have saved face.

We should add a delete post button for a 2 min period in case we arrive at the wrong post in the category.  Give us the ability to edit a post in any forum for at least 10 – 20 minutes in case we have bad grammar or further research underlining a correction on research.

Below, we were talking about Megan Markle, and I post a diatribe of how she could hold a candle to real raw talent, even those of another country, “France” who are the same mix and race with greater opportunities.  The website kept cutting me off and rendered the exercise completely useless.

If I had the delete button, it would not have been posted, thereby being off TOPIC.

The other was a Niva Lada post which was the incorrect area to post the video.  I could have deleted that post and put it into context with the forum intended.

George
      Participant
      US
      The second thought has a forum that has a heading, “Post Random Sheit.”   Leave it there in a pile to shovel through.
Viewing 3 reply threads

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.