Power grid

Forums The W&J Show – General Power grid

Participant
    It gets cold and we have millions out of power with electric companies telling us to conserve power.

Can you imagine how bad it would be if we all had electric cars.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      Southern apocalypse
      Participant

P.s.

I know i should have spell checked.

1. With all these crazy liberals screaming for wind powered horse carts and finding methods to completely eliminate the use of fossil fuels, pretty soon we will find ourselves going down the same route as many third world countries. In South Africa they implemented something called “load shedding”. Which is basically a system that allows only certain parts of towns or neighborhoods to use power at times that the energy companies (government) sees fit, and yes they still have to pay taxes that go towards “institutions” that are trying to fix the mess the South African government created. I know that the power grid here in the US is by far the most superior in the world and can withstand power consumption without restriction. But one can’t help but wonder what would happen with our democratic politicians trying to strip us of our most reliable sources of generating electricity. I realize that while the idea of having a perfect “clean” energy power grid sounds fantastic on paper, they have to realize that we do not have the capabilities to produce energy on a massive scale with these green methods. If they go through with what they intend on, we will have to live with the consequences. This is all a huge mistake on the democrats part. And when they succeed, not if – in this transition without the means of doing so we will find that winter will bring us all back to a time period where we bundle up up around a fire, and this time around we will curse the names of those people who thought “green new energy” was a good idea.
      Southern apocalypse
      Participant
      I think some people want to put us back in medievil times
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.