Real life Idiocracy

Forums TV, Movies, Music & Video Games Real life Idiocracy

Participant
    US
    I finally got around to watching Idiocracy, and while not one for the moving scenery and cinematography, or deep plot lines, or special effects of many great films, it holds a special relevance today.  Watching the Biden Administration, brought to you by Carl’s Jr., and the way they’re dealing with every situation, it’s as if Brawndo was embedded in their administration.  Crisis at the border, tell them they can come and stay and we’ll pay them, and give them some Brawndo.  The key is to stop doing any of that.  Trump fixed that problem, and the Dems had to break it to keep their corrupt schemes going.  The government pays a contractor, like Brawndo, to supply something, then they get the supplies, then pass a kickback to the politician.  Obama care and the COVID response are about like the three probes.  The doctors have no clue which goes where.  We’re so close to being tattooed with bar codes, and rides costing billions to ride that the movie, intended to be funny, elicits a bit of fear as we watch people get dumber before our eyes.  Just wish they could remake it with Hunter as a Starbucks host.  Entertaining for the afternoon, and I intend to start applying references to the Biden Administration, brought to you by Carl’s Jr..
    -sed contra audentior ito.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      GavinB
      US
      Well put! Ironically, the left tried to use this movie against us under Trump. I never saw the logic, and here we are where it all makes sense.
      POYB  
      trav66
      Participant
      none
      This Harris/Biden administration is brought to you by:  Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson.
      2dueces
      Participant
      We certainly are heading in that direction. I’m thinking Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Camacho would be a better choice as President.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.