Reloading

Forums Guns, Ganja & Gambling Reloading

Participant
    none
    Anyone in here reload their own ammo? Finding supplies?
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      tod340
      Participant
      Almost none to be found it seems.

AbbyNormal
      Participant
      none

tod340: Almost none to be found it seems.

It’s a shame

Sam _Houston
      Participant
      US
      Carter’s Country on Shaver has some reloading supplies, I don’t personally look for those items…………..I notice them on my way through the store

on the interscreen:

Bud’s Gun Shop

Gun Broker

Brownell’s

WikiArms

many more if you’re willing to cough up the fiat currency

“You occupy the position of a second Washington” ”Let us bid defiance to all the hosts that our enemies can bring against us.”
      Greystoke
      Participant
      YE
      Carter’s Country intermittently has powder, and each time I ask about primers, “We sold out in an hour”
      Neopendragon
      Participant
      Try Creedmoor Sports lots of reloading info & tech support if you need help
      Anonymous
      Inactive
      We’re gonna need one of you guys to fake join antifa so we can use you as the plug and get all of our ammo
      OLDKOZ
      Participant
      With the exception of cases, everything else required for reloading (primers, powder, bullets) are very hard to find. I was lucky to stock up back in 2019 so in good shape. Natchez and Brownells are good sources but the components will be on backorder and probably limited in quantity. Went to a gun show yesterday and although bullets and some old primers were available, there was obvious price gouging going on. Saw some boxes of 100 CCI primers priced at $20 box. Prices that were at $30 pper case of 1,000 in early 2020. Best bet is to order online and get your name on the backorder list.
Viewing 6 reply threads

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.