Remember this guy?

Forums Real News Remember this guy?

• Replies
      LordChance
      Participant
      US
      Anything to be a Youtube Star. I think he got off lite but of course stupidity is not a punishable crime. Speaking of being stupid, Thinking you can disregard a Judge’s ruling will get you locked up.

So I may not be well hung but I bet my wallet is bigger than yours.

MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      I think he got off lite should have gotten one day for every dollar of lost revenue…
      GavinB
      US
      180 Days and 6 months of Community service giving tours to the visitors at the factory.
      POYB  
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      He should of gotten a lot more but the system this day makes no sense.
      Don't take life so seriously
      BlackenFish
      Participant
      none
      Maybe if the punishment is licking a cows ass for 180 days than people would think twice about doing this.
      Staring at the Sun for spots  
      johnjr.martin84
      Participant
      none
      A trip to the Harris county jail for 2 weeks would be adequate. Shitting in a metal toilet and drinking from a water fountain on the top of the thing while being shuffled from holding cell to holding cell while getting to know a Crip set my ass straight.

Of course, This was back in 06 and I still got time served after 48 hours. The dry bologna sandwiches were amazing 🤦‍♂️. Nowadays, his ass would be PRed out before he had to bend over and spread his cheeks.

I used my Reebok sneaker as a pillow (I learned that from Dave Chappelle in “Robin Hood men in tights”)

County jail taught me a valuable lesson. Don’t do stupid shit and don’t ever go back.

This dumbass created a FEAR driven panic that other social media idiots would follow suit and repeat his shenanigans. Stick his ass in county for a few weeks.

George
      Participant
      US
      Again^^^

what johnjr.martin84 said.

Acidic
      Participant
      US
      180 days of being Deshaun Watson’s masseuse.
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Make the punishment fit the crime. Take away his social media. He may even become a decent person from it.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.