ROBINHOOD INVESTING

Forums The W&J Show – General ROBINHOOD INVESTING

Participant
    US
    Can someone explain to me how in the actual fuck is it legal for an investing app to LIMIT how many shares someone can buy or HAULT trading of a stock when it begins to sky rocket?! How is that not criminal?!
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      George
      Participant
      US

Do it simply.  Trump exposes you can not buy, “EVEN” aspirin made in the USA… and get on Robinhood for what alternatives are there non-China – State Side?  What companies in the USA are buying their own stock ready for the call of “DUTY.”  What states he thought lost their edge in election periods and who he resides and feels personal relationship.

You watch, you read and you learn while shearing.

I made ==== a dollar or two but some made millions in a day single day.  If a deal goes down, you know the target audience and a big CEO or president guy starts buying more shares… Bingo.

George
      Participant
      US
      Okay, spent a great deal of time to explain but …the website poofed it into the stratosphere.  Sad step for MindKind.

George
      Participant
      US
      And work my way out of this thread.

dictated; not read

Mark James
      Participant
      Can someone clarify what Top Side is talking about?  WTF.
        K2
        Participant
        US
        Im pretty sure he is just high all the time when posting. Want a really fun read, try akillian on conspiracy theories.
        We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      George
      Participant
      US
      My apologies and it is a train wreck post[s].

To begin with, Collin1224 posted this question in GENERAL, not in Stocks & Financial Posts where more calibrated responses could be elected.

Next, I began to explain “day trading with an APP” and referenced platform limitations.  I also listed web pages on this exact discussion on Ameritrade to read up on.

After all that continued to write on safer zones in personal trading.  I mentioned that Trump was campaigning in UpState NY ’15 and asked New Yorkers where did all their jobs go?  What happened to your industries? Why did this happen?

Okay, that sunk into my head.

Next, I continued to write that during 2019 Trump mentioned that most medications are manufactured by China, not the USA.  Aspirin was not even made Stateside since the late 1990s.  In a word, I put pharma and Upstate NY together and researched existing manufacturing medical companies.  Kodak produced some over-the-counter drugs during its camera/negative/photo crisis during digital phases.  I bought into Kodak seeing there was a Yellow Brick Road hopefully, and it was successful because of diligence.

“Our 33rd use of the Defense Production Act will mobilize Kodak to make generic, active pharmaceutical ingredients,” Trump said in a press conference Tuesday evening. “We will bring back our jobs and we will make America the world’s premier medical manufacturer and supplier.”

Argument on my sanity defense.

One, I work in a drug/alcohol-free environment where we are tested randomly.  We have government contracts here and zero tolerance. ZERO.

Secondly, it’s been a very tough year.

Thirdly, I have not had a REAL day off in 13 months and WJ has again saved my life, I love these guys.

Lastly, the Forum offers 60 seconds to edit posts, and no preview post option to grasp the full amount of what you’re typing.

I dictate, I do not type.  I have a 12″ Lenveno pad.  And the chance of what I put into word has a 1 in 5 chance to be posted on this forum.  I lost three attempts to post last evening, and finally just gave up.  A – Nothing burger.  All that work went to MindKind.  To answer a post in the wrong forum, by members who may or may not have been interested in the content. To begin with, at home we do not speak so much the english, but was born here but raised in other places and our children were born and grew up in europe, later china.

Lots going on, and I appreciate your emotions.

Sorry for all the fringe and not much frolic.

K2
        Participant
        US
        Forgive my flippant comment. You have made a lot of jumps I have not been able to follow. That said, your post does help clarify where you are coming from. Keep giving the back infotmation,

If it helps I suggest typing it in a word processing program, then copy and paste onto site. I look forward to seeing more from you that is well explained.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      George
      Participant
      US
      It took me 5 attempts while stipping out URLs and quotes from the initial post above.  Five attempts.

45 minutes

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by George.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.