Sen. Rand Paul exposes Anthony Fauci’s total incompetence

Forums Real News Sen. Rand Paul exposes Anthony Fauci’s total incompetence

none
    Sen. Rand Paul asks Fauci to admit that mask wearing is just theater (which it is of course). Fauci answers, “Let me just state for the record that masks are not theater, they are protective.”

https://www.businessinsider.com/rand-paul-accuses-fauci-of-theater-wearing-masks-for-show-2021-3

“During a tense exchange Thursday at a Senate hearing over the COVID-19 pandemic, Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky accused Dr. Anthony Fauci of performing “theater” and wearing two masks “for show” after being vaccinated.” 

At the end of the article, Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia, a Democrat, defended Fauci’s assertion by saying this: “I have had COVID, and I’ve been vaccinated, and I wear a mask. I wear a mask to make other people feel safer, even if there weren’t variants.

It makes my head spin thinking about just how stupid democrats and their enablers are.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      LordChance
      Participant
      US
      Of all the rhetoric I do agree with this statement, “I wear a mask to make other people feel safer. “. I had two minor heart attacks last year and a bout with the flu. Even after that I am intelligent enough to know that a mask is not going to be enough to save me but if I can help calm someone’s fears about Covid then I will wear the mask. The Government and Media has done enough to scare the shit out of everyone. My duty is to convey my concern and help show others I’m on their side. Agree with this or not, Old LC is as Old LC does. Check under the tail of a jackass and you will find an opinion.

So I may not be well hung but I bet my wallet is bigger than yours.

This is just refreshing to see when at least one elected, representative of the people politician is asking questions on behalf of the 75 million of us that are trying to think for ourselves and ask logical questions.
      - I insure more than just boats, but c’mon man, boats are...you know, the thing.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.