Forums Memes & Stuff Shhh…. Biden is talking

Participant
    none
    Shhh…. Biden is talking

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Freedom2ndAmend
      Participant
      The babbling buffoon can’t even form a syllable. Tonight is going to be agonizing.
      DrStrangeLove
      Participant
      none
      Just yesterday, Joe Biden cut off news reporters who were yelling questions for him to answer by declaring, “This is the last question ( about India’s COVID infection crisis ) and I’m really going to be in trouble….”

Biden is supposed to be the President of the United States–who exactly is he going to be in trouble with?

Seems clear to me that Joe Biden is NOT in control as POTUS–and no one can get Kamala Harris to do a single thing within her official capacity as Vice President; she is busier AVOIDING any official duties demanding her action and decisions on.

So the question becomes: Who is REALLY in control of the United States Of America?

And by the way….has anyone seen Nancy Pelosi lately? What sneaky business is she getting into???

MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      Shoot them all let GOD sort them out!!!
      George
      Participant
      US
      Very few vowels?

WTF>

vanillabeans
      Participant
      US
      During Biden’s the other night, he was introducing all the people around including the First Lady. He actually said “that’s my wife”. Are you sure Joe, are did someone have to tell you that in your ear piece?
      floyd01
      Participant
      How do they expect folks to know what he is saying when he doesn’t even know what he is saying. Pa-the-tic!!!
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.