Show Reruns and App not updated

Forums The W&J Show – General Show Reruns and App not updated

Participant
    okay, it’s Friday morning, and I need my Walton and Johnson talk show. The problem is that today’s show is a rerun and yesterday’s show isn’t on the app. Help a teacher out and fix this, please. You are interrupting my ritual😂. You make my days brighter.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Replies
      denhow19
      Participant
      Yesterday’s show was a rerun also
      chewie1961
      Participant
      I  do not know where they are, but the app does not update until there is a new show and all the recent ones this week have been reruns.
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      it’s the liberals trying to run them off again.  one day they will learn you can’t stop the voice of reason.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
      Holt
      Participant
      I think they should post on here when they won’t be on the air. That way everyone knows…
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      A heads up would be nice.
        Big John74
        Participant
        Did I miss something? They were off  last Thursday and Friday too. I don’t remember them saying anything about being off again. I thought my App was broke.
      johnjr.martin84
      Participant
      none
      Kenny went to Gulf Springs, they’ll be back on Monday.
      Taddrow
      Participant
      I guess if they announced it ahead of time it could affect listenership and thus rating and profits…
      Juliettecp
      Participant
      This is the second week in a row with no Thursday or Friday new broadcasts.
      Yes a heads up would be nice or somehow mark it in the app or here to let us know.
Viewing 7 reply threads

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.