Song for God-fearing 10%’er’s

Forums The W&J Show – General Song for God-fearing 10%’er’s

Participant
    US
    I honestly think that most of our 10%er’s are Christians. With my playlist of 2,000+ songs, I had a great one come on a few minutes ago for us. It’s Reba McEntire’s “Back to God”. This, to me, is and should be our anthem. We have to have God on our side to overcome the evil that’s happening with our federal government today! My friends, just pray for our children and friends every day. God Bless You!
    If you stand for nothing, you fall for anything! And you can try, but, you can’t fix stupid!
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      K2
      Participant
      US
      I agree with the sentiment. Haven’t looked up the song yet though. The nation was established with God as the foundation. If you take belief in God and morality out, you go back to the logic of men, and the best that has is communism. Look around you here and around the world, and tell me that the reason communism has taken off is not because it is the best man by himself has to offer. Then ask yourself if you “want God.” (This is a quote from the Polish people during the visit of JPII. Right before the soviet union came crashing down.)
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.