POYB  
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      Witch one?
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      I for one agree with your assessment however that stops before dum-scovery. That load of hogwash is nothing more than a liberal attempt to shove alphabet soup up our noses. Just like they have done with anything else they don’t like just ignore the past and change it to what they want.  Liberals scream not enough inclusion, watch the original movies again they included everybody.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      I loves me some Stargate.  After I saw the original movie I said they could make a new Star Trek from this.
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      MarineAO: The Original. I watched the NBC broadcasts when I was kid in the 60s.
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      They should never have killed off Kowalski in Stargate :/
      GeorgiaGuy
      Participant
      none
      As William Shatner once said, Star Trek is “science fiction” and Star Wars is “science fantasy”. Everything in Star Trek is scientifically possible. Alien creatures, faster than light travel, laser weapons, and even teleportation are all theoretically possible based on known science, even though they have not been invented yet. Star Trek, on the other hand, is centered on fantasy effects of a fanciful energy called “The Force”, which shimmies out of microorganisms called midi-chlorians.

One day, the world of Star Trek may exist. The world of Star Wars never will.

GeorgiaGuy
      Participant
      none
      trav66
      Participant
      none
      The original Star Trek was the best, no romance or fluff.  Straight science fiction.
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      Right On!  Live Long and Prosper (aka Long Live and Prosper ;))  pre-shate y’alls support
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      So did I and still believe it is the best though I did watch them all.
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      If some form of Trek is on, I stop flippin channels… :))
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.