Supremacists are a threat

Forums The W&J Show – General Supremacists are a threat

Participant
    I agree with Sloppy Joe that Supremist are the biggest threat to our country…its just not “White Supremist” but “DC Supremist”.  These politicians think they are better than the rest of us just because they were elected in a popular vote by a bunch of ignoramuses brainwashed by a Corrupt Legacy Media.    They think they are the “Elites” and includes the Media, University Administrators/Professors, Big Tech Oligarchs, Think Tanks and all those other groups of people who think they are more intelligent than the rest of the country.

Has anyone seen any White Supremist?   The media has definitely turned into the propaganda wing for the Demoncrats and this Administration.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Superballs. Reason: Spellcheck
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      what about the black supremist called blm???
      DanyT
      Participant
      The last white supremist  I saw was a fictional version on a tv show.
      DrStrangeLove
      Participant
      none
      PROFITEERISM is the sole largest THREAT on ANY level of elected office government woven within the currently attacked Founding Democratic Infrastructure of the United States.

How ironic is it that we elect WEALTHY people to manage/maintain our individual states and government–and these people have NO CLUE HOW THE BLUE COLLAR WORKING AMERICAN LIVES. Yet these very same people discreetly get busy passing laws THAT FAVOR THEIR STOCK INVESTMENT INTERESTS, more often than not—leave YOU, the taxpayer, hurting YOU economically?

When is the last time you heard of ANY politician vow to DEFLATE our dangerously inflated economy?

It wasn’t just the Democrats versus President Trump–it was PROFITEERS, Democrat AND Republican, versus President Trump!! Go back in history, months ago to those EXPOSED SEVEN GOP Congresspeople who brazenly admitted being ALLIED with the Democrats against President Trump; oh, there ARE MORE than just those seven GOP Congresspeople motivated by corporate greed out there still.

Biden shuts down Keystone Pipeline so to favor the European pipeline that favors the Saudis and Russia–and U.S. Congresspeople STOCK INVESTED in THAT pipeline project ( talk about colluding with the Soviets! )–and we NOW are being cyber attacked by Soviet super hackers!!

We must seek out EXPOSE AND CALL OUT these ruthless Congresspeople AND THEIR STOCK INVESTED BUDDIES; to know our adversary is the first step into VOTING THEM OUT of our government.

Citizen Pain
      Participant
      none
      A great first step would be a No Incumbent movement or party. serve your 2 terms and go home, and no job as lobbyist.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Superballs
      none
      When some idiot says some idiotic thing like “white supremacists are the biggest threat America faces,” I say, “No, that is OBJECTIVELY wrong and you’re an idiot. The single biggest threat to the peace and harmony of this great country are young black men.”

Notice how I don’t have to reach 100 years back in time to levy accusations of racism, i.e., so-called Tulsa Massacre.

White Supremacy is a myth … just like Bigfoot and Covid-19. I could easily post 100 more pictures like this; I probably wouldn’t even have to go farther back than April either.

This one is my favorite:

The above asshole was placed into a nursing home by Gov. Whitimer (sp?) last year. He tested “positive” for Covid and was housed there because Whitimer is a fucking moron. He videotaped himself repeatedly punching an elderly man in the face. Poor old bastard later died.

A whole website dedicated to black-on-other race violence could be created and there wouldn’t be any shortage of content. In fact, there are at least 3 of those that I know of. Where is the website dedicated to “hate” crimes committed by white people? [crickets]

Superballs
      none

And I would like to point out, the so-called “Tulsa Massacre” was nothing compared to the Knoxville horror. If you’ve never heard of this, check out the wiki entry:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

The level of tortuous brutality will make your blood boil. There are no white people in America like the animals that killed Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom – not even the most orthodox white supremacist or his partner, Bigfoot.

Superballs
      none

Falcon Freedom: Has anyone seen any White Supremist?

There are more Bigfoots than white supremacists. It is pathological to suggest otherwise. For the Marxist, the communist, the leftist, the democrat – the sky is always falling on them because they have no marketable skills AND they’re scared of ghosts. The only thing these idiots are good at, expert at you might say, is kicking the legs out from YOU to drag you down to their level. Never argue with these proto-humans … just laugh at them.

Superballs
      none
      https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9693237/Courtroom-emotion-trial-begins-Florida-double-slaying.html

The court is allowing this proto-human to “defend” himself. You should watch the video of his opening statement. He’s like a 4 year old having a temper tantrum.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.