Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg!!!

Forums Real News Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg!!!

Participant
    US
    Swedish high school dropout Down syndrome Retard climate activist Greta Thunberg testified today before the US House Oversight Committee that congress must act now on the global environmental crisis.
    more stupid by the day WTFFFFFFF!!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Replies
      Auntiesoshul
      Participant
      US
      If she’s 18, she needs an angry raccoon…..yes, an angry raccoon, look it up on URBAN DICTIONARY….fuck that retard.
      If you hate 'Merica, eat a bag of dicks....just ask those Shining Path fucks I slaughtered in 2012.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      Said racoon MUST have rabies!
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      Greta blink three times if you are being held against your will. this girl has the social ability of a rock. her handlers are the ones that have her spewing this crap. someone needs to put these people on trial for child abuse. take that girl back to someone who won’t take advantage of her already. her parents should be ashamed.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
      K2
      Participant
      US
      If we are told to listen to the ecperts, wtf are we giving a kid with learning disabilities who didn’t even finish highschool the time of day. What the hell kind of expert is she? She has a lot of experience not answering questions. The Republicans should demand the floor be opened for questions when she is done. If nothing else they will have to shield her from it.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      Doesn’t her pappy write all the blow she parrots?
        Auntiesoshul
        Participant
        US
        How dare you speak about Joe Biden that way….we are talking about Joe Biden,  right?
        If you hate 'Merica, eat a bag of dicks....just ask those Shining Path fucks I slaughtered in 2012.
      Superballs
      none
      I’d throw a bone in that just to hear her honk like a goose.
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      And legal age “adults” take that screeching brat seriously. Are con-trails making people retarded?
      Acidic
      Participant
      US
      I don’t blame her, I said a lot of stupid crap when I was her age too…. of course I dount any of it was half as dumb as the crap she spouts, but no one was ever dumb enough to put a microphone infront of me and make my stage the world.

The problem ISN’T Greta…. the problem is that societies around the world have dumbed themselves down to such an asinine level…. they seek guidance and leadership from a child.

If someone were willing to pay me that much to cry about the environment, I’d be right up there with good ole Elizabeth Warren, wearing a headdress and crying a single tear embracing my .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% native heritage.

George
      Participant
      US
      I kinda understand the “volume” of Greta.  We had a guy, Mr. Norton who taught Drafting in 7th grade [in US terms].

He hated me.

Had a meeting with my parent privately on, “how he thought I was a loaner,” and a danger to society. That was the late 70s.  His beef, I could break an unbreakable barbershop comb [TM on the symbol] when laid over a sheet of newspaper half hanging off a wood table bench with a hammer.

Then I gave mathematical proof on an index card given proof over such force.

I’m stupid.  Yes.  Aspergers, um yes.  As I like my alone time, totally.  What Greta Co. is exploiting on her is a sin.  I love math, proofs, and many moments of music.  She’s going to be left with corrections, incoherent thought from followers, and being responsible for the only evil left in the world, that thereof, misconception in representation.

She is hell in others’ falsehoods.

Nuff said.

Auntiesoshul
        Participant
        US
        Wait a fucking minute…..you’re retarded too?
      George
      Participant
      US

And to think, Greta thinks in many languages.

George
      Participant
      US

Auntiesoshul Wait a fucking minute…..you’re retarded too?

No, this guy is,

2dueces
      Participant
      She was asked to speak about Covid. That’s the first joke. But instead of Covid she launched into “The world is on fire and we are all going to die soon” speech.
      My question is? Who the fuck invites her? Canada literally threw her out of the country. Fossil fuels are Canada’s #1 export. I wish someone would throw her TF out of the United States. We have enough home grown leftist morons.
Viewing 11 reply threads

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.