• Replies
      bradflinn
      Participant
      none
      Would you?
      Hrd2Stbd
      Participant
      US
      No regrets.  Hmmm.  Let’s see if that still holds after 50 years of blindness.
      “This is going to be a fighting ship. I intend to go in harm's way, and anyone who doesn't want to go along had better get off right now.” -  CDR Ernest E. Evans October 27, 1943
      The only thing that surprises me there is someone considers THAT a Beauty.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      What tattoo person would even consider doing that to someone??? What an ass!!! I’ve got tats but that is crazy…
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      Once again, ya can’t fix stupid!
      Don't take life so seriously
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Someone like that likely has some sort of image dysphagia. Being blind means she may not have to see her own face. Maybe it cured (part of) her mental illness.

“My only regret was being born retarded.”

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      first off there are different levels of blind,  you can be considered legally blind and still be able to read a book.  second her blindness is most likely due to a large amount of ink finding it’s way into her blood.  and third beauty is in the eye of the butt holder. if she needs to be a billboard that’s her biz but don’t expect sympathy when your over indulgence screws up your day to day life.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
      swervinallnite
      Participant
      US
      Yea…the bullies at school prompted this behavior.  Couldn’t be the gang she was with giving her tattoos at age 14.
      Does a duck with a boner drag weeds?
      Acidic
      Participant
      US
      I believe this is what the left likes to call  “Trump’s fault”.
      DanyT
      Participant
      I heard of the tattooing of the eyes before. Seemed very risky to me. Now I know why.
      BlackenFish
      Participant
      none
      Self mutilation to cover self esteem is all to common
      Staring at the Sun for spots  
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.