Team USA Trans Athlete Wants to ‘burn’ US flag on medal podium: Report

Forums Real News Team USA Trans Athlete Wants to ‘burn’ US flag on medal podium: Report

• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by K2.
    US
    Eat it everyday
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Grandude129
      Participant
      US
      Does HE think anyone gives a shit about HER?? Move to and represent a country who gives a shit about whatever you are!
      Trump won!  
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      Attention whore that’s all to be seen here!
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      This isn’t as much about the cause she, he, it is trying to call attention to as it is about calling attention to the person (thing?) posting it. Social media has created a whole generation that will go to no ends to get views and likes, it seems to have become their biggest goal in life. It doesn’t matter how over the top or stupid it is if it gets views. And then others will trip over themselves to try to top it. If you hate the country so much you want to burn the flag don’t represent it at the Olympics. Go find another country to live in that will give you your “safe space”.
      • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Billw.
      Don't take life so seriously
      johnjr.martin84
      Participant
      none
      I was a skateboarder in my youth. Some bmx fucker landed on top of me in a bowl ramp at a skate park and I’ve hated the shits ever since. This douchebag isn’t even on the main team, he’s an alternate. He can burn his little flag in his trailer while watching the other douche bags swing their bikes around in the air.
      Superballs
      none
      “Tee-hee! I’m a LADY now,” Chelsea Wolfe.

You guys ever wonder why the only photo of this dude so far is with a helmet on? Meet Mr. Chelsea Wolfe:

Note the asymmetric eyes and fucked up choppers. A human like this should be institutionalized.

K2
      Participant
      US
      She/he/it wants to see the capital burn from a pedestal. I feel something similar. The only difference is that instead of the flag, I would mind watching he/she/it spontaneously combusting. Basically the same thing, right?
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.