TEXAS IS TURNING BLUE

Forums The W&J Show – General TEXAS IS TURNING BLUE

Participant
    US
    This immigration crisis is an intentional and negligent effort by Democrats to bring millions of undocumented immigrants into TX so that they can get millions of votes in upcoming elections. They know that if we lose TX, we will NEVER win another election again! This is treason! They are willing to let kids get raped and drown in the Rio Grande River for political power! We are watching our President betray his own country and NO ONE is doing anything about it!
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Jed
      Participant
      US
      I’m going to have to fact check you.

What’s true:Everything you said about Democrats bringing in illegals to vote blue.

What’s false:”our President”. I don’t fucking think so.

“You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
        Collin1224
        Participant
        US
        Com’on Man! 😂
      Stormy
      Participant
      The CommieRAT plan is working perfectly: the invasion of illegal alien parasite invaders is just starting.  And as for “turning Texas Blue”, our sainted “guests” don’t even have to be bothered to vote, since someone will be voting for them using their name.
      miminytx
      Participant
      US
      I like the idea brought up by Kenny on the show about Elon Musk starting his own country. It’s not that I’m such a Musk fan, it’s that I really want to be a Muskateer!
        Collin1224
        Participant
        US
        That would definitely take some Tesla-Cles to pull off.
      oyster
      Participant
      TD
      Immigrants are not a hive mind. About half vote for Republicans.
      Don't read this sentence.
        Collin1224
        Participant
        US
        I must have missed the 50% of migrants crossing the border illegally that were wearing Trump shirts.. My bad.
      Xanatost
      Participant
      Only 22 Million illegals here!!! What could go wrong!!!
      revelator
      Participant
      The main reason Texas is & has been turning blue is because of all the LIBERALS moving here from mainly California.Just take a close look at Austin, Tx, it’s a WHITE Social Justice Liberal Mecca .There are also many other shit hole DEMOCRAT states like Chicago, Wisconsin, Ohio, New York, Pennsylvania …etc ,etc.. These vermin are coming from everywhere and they are causing our real estate prices to shoot sky high & don’t get me started with our property taxes.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.