The core of the problem

Forums Memes & Stuff The core of the problem

Participant
    US
    May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'LEFT RIGHT TRUMP K CHAPEI IT'S ALL THE IT'SALL THE REPUBLICANS FAULT! DEMOCRATS FAULT! ang4America merica FORWARD NBC NEWS IT'S ALL OF OUR FAULT FORELECTING POLITICIANS WHO WOULD RATHER ARGUE WITH EACH OTHER THAN WORK TOGETHER TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS WE' FACING'
    Don't take life so seriously
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      trav66
      Participant
      none
      Yep, nobody’s in control of this freight train on broken tracks, heading for a cliff!
      2dueces
      Participant
      Really? For 4 years the democrats did nothing but witch hunt a sitting President. I’m sorry but I just don’t buy the fact that the two parties will ever work together again. I know if I was in politics I wouldn’t forget what was done. A fake Russian scandal. Impeachment over a phone call that was recorded and was obvious to anyone that the charges were false. If the democrats spent half the time improving the country as they did destroying it imagine what could have been. Then to outright steal an election for a senile old fuck was the last straw. Move forward? Fuck them.
      K2
      Participant
      US
      2dueces. I’m with you. I’ll accept fault for voting for Bush (W. I was too young to vote for H.W.). As a matter of fact, I often find that I have held my nose and voted more than I like to admit. But the problem is much deeper than this.

You cannot negotiate with someone when they are holding a gun to your head and emptying your pockets. There is no path to success at that negotiation table. Instead, you have to give a yippiekiyay MFer, and fight to win (I mean this figuratively). At the end of the day as long as they are not willing to stop holding our country and our capital hostage, there can be no compromise, no getting along. There can only be win or lose until the other side is civil. Win and throw all who have broken the law in jail.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      You guys are right about that. It has about gotten to that point, if not already too far down the road, for middle ground to be reached.
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      I try to have optimism whenever I can but this recent turn of events and the previous 4 years should show all of us cooperation is no longer an option. These people Pelosi, Biden, AOC, insert liberal goof ball here now believe themselves beyond not just the law but above our society. Until these individuals are held accountable for the wrongs they have done nothing will change ever. Joe Biden is not the president but rather than enforce the laws of this country liberals get a free pass using social justice and non existent racism as an excuse. Bad behavior should be punished but that no longer happens to these people. Either it’s the same laws for all our no laws for any.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
        Billw
        Participant
        US
        Well stated Snowwolf. It does seem that we are edging close to the collapse of the social and economic systems we have had since the start.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.