The Election Insurrection

Forums The W&J Show – General The Election Insurrection

Participant
    US
    The only insurrection in recent history was the GlobalFascist coup when liberal/conservative/moderate/corporate/government Fascists successfully fooled the masses with the deepstate election fraud. Don’t just blame the Dems.  Folks, we are looking a swamp where rats of all persuasions thrive. Trump needed the votes of lazy dogs that didn’t vote, to overcome the fake ballots. If everybody that claimed to be MAGA had voted, we would have overcome the bogus votes. I know at least 5 people that said, “Trump has it in the bag, he will win”. And those knuckleheads didn’t vote. I know black folks in Atlanta that mailed in ballots for Trump that were rejected by DeKalb or Fulton county. They got letters saying there was a “problem” and they had to vote in person, long lines and all. They did. The Fascists are freaking about laws that prevent cheating. Hope it’s not too little too late

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      Yellow Canary
      Participant
      Recounts will show that TRUMP won, but I doubt the Supreme Court will ever let him take office this late into a Presidency.

I hope that TRUMP becomes Senate Majority Leader next year.

TRUMP as Senate Majority Leader might actually be better than TRUMP as President.

trav66
        Participant
        none
        Yeah, who, in there right mind, would want to be President for four or eight years under constant scrutiny when you can disappear into the background getting paid and working for lobbyists in congress for decades?
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      Votes only matter if they are counted. Sure you had a pot full of fake ballots from dead people and the imaginary, but that wasn’t all. We will never know how many ballots for Mr. Trump found a meeting with a match. You can recount till your eyes bleed and it won’t matter. The sad part is they will do it again. Laws only work if you enforce them just like keeping a criminal from buying a gun no enforcement no wrong doing. I applaud anyone who is still holding hope or thinks this will change but reality is cruel. Keep believing if you have to but wishing isn’t going to fix anything. If an open hand is ignored it’s time to make a fist, freedom is worth it but sometimes it requires a fight.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
      Yellow Canary
      Participant
      In 1979 I was caught in a “food fight” in my high school cafeteria.  Soft food-like items and hard fruits were being thrown everywhere.  There may have even been bowls of hot soup tossed.

One of the lunch ladies slipped.  Three students had bruises.

I think we had more casualties than this “insurrection”.

Billw
        Participant
        US
        You are right about that snowwolf, they found a way to scam the system and steal the election. And they have also taken control of the news and social media plus are teaching kids to buy into their program. Many on the right may of thought Trump had this and didn’t vote and we can’t have that happen anymore. It will be hard to turn the tide on this but we have to stand up an try.
        Don't take life so seriously
      K2
      Participant
      US
      We are about to achieve the greatest proof of voter fraud in the history of the country. But we saw wuflu fraud in New York and Cuomo walked. We have to seek an attainable goal and keep our eyes on the prize.

First, as sad as it makes me to admit, we have to accept that Trump will not be president this year under the constitution. Look to the future for hope. Every red state in the union should require increased voter security. Id’s. Mandatory video monitoring of ballot boxes and counting.

Next, demand the democrats back off their ridiculous. They are not legitimate, and pushing extreme positions from their blatantly false office will not be tolerated.

Lastly, election fraud is the one thing that will and has come very close to destroying this country. Election fraudsters should be tried for treason and handled in this manner. 👉😨=☠

Of course when this fails we look to Texas. Come on Teeeexaaaaaaassss. You lead and many will follow, specifically the ones who repair elections so that we can trust them again.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      Great points K2!
      Don't take life so seriously
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.