The implosion has already began

Forums The W&J Show – General The implosion has already began

Participant
    none
    the liberals know we are on to them with the Georgia voting reform. If they can register 2 million, 4 million illegal aliens, then they have 2-4 million individuals they can use to pad their election boxes. The democrats( individuals) that have morals and integrity are jumping ship. I don’t know where they will land but the Democratic Party are losing support every day due to their ridiculous support of Biden and the policies the NEO is pushing through him. A day of reckoning is upon us very soon. You want a frat description of progressive liberals, read 2 Timothy 3, 1- 7. Something to chew. Be blessed and learn to love the unlovable. I love  all y’all.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      K2
      Participant
      US
      I agree that times are dark now. However, I would remind you of Mathew 24: 4-14.  Don’t assume that we are at the end of the world. In fact, I think we are encouraged to do the opposite. Assume that the world goes on. If you do, our job is to do as much good as possible, to convince as many people of truth in God. We stand against the rise of communism because it forces people to give up God. To abandon truth in favor of 2+2=5. Stand so that you children can continue to pray.

Edit was to add: our mission now is as it always was, save as many people as we can in our short lives.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by K2.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
        Pinkster VonAwesome
        Participant
        none
        Oh no, I am not thinking we are at the end. Quite the opposite. My implication was that God is revealing to true democrats ( true= people with morals or a conscience) the evil that is progressive democrats . I am a true believer in the Trinity and I know God has this.  Be safe and be blessed.

Rubber down chrome up and God first .

DrStrangeLove
      Participant
      none
      It does indeed seem that there ARE SEVERAL Congresspeople hurriedly leaving the Democrat Party; what have they seen to make them denounce and quit the Democrat Party, I wonder?

I’m leaving The Bible out of this one

K2
        Participant
        US
        Leaving the Bible out can be useful in some circumstances, just like including it can be in others.

For example, a large majority of democrats believe in spiritualism (which, best I can tell, is some sort of paganism) or no god at all. Quoting the Bible to them is useless at best and counter productive otherwise.

However, on a site with largely God-fearing, red-blooded Americans such as this, a Bible quote can be a lot more effective to make a point or offer encouragement.  Especially when speaking to others who quote scripture.

My point is summed up as this: if our faith is what unites us and will ultimately give us courage, do not shy away from speaking of God here. In other places where God is dismissed, don’t use faith as an argument.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
Viewing 1 reply thread

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.