The Moon is hollow.

Forums Conspiracy Theories The Moon is hollow.

Participant
    I was halfway listening to a documentary about UFO’s and the moon. The main thing they kept circling back to is the moon is hollow and aliens put it in our orbit. What do you guys think?
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      bradflinn
      Participant
      none
      False.

I watched a documentary years ago about a Englishman and his dog taking their homemade rocket to the moon; they discovered the moon was solid and made of delicious cheese.

There was also a naughty robot.

DrStrangeLove
      Participant
      none

DanyT: I was halfway listening to a documentary about UFO’s and the moon. The main thing they kept circling back to is the moon is hollow and aliens put it in our orbit. What do you guys think?

The Moon. Probably naturally cavernous than outright “artificially hollow”.  Neil Armstrong’s near failed LEM touchdown of the Lunar surface–and EVERY STEP Armstrong and Aldrin took on the Moon, could have erupt opened up a lethal sinkhole.  When you look at the BILLIONS spent on the entire NASA Apollo Moon Exploration Program, the astronauts didn’t spend enough time on the Moon; it was “get cracking, do the job(s) ordered, secure down the hatches and blast off rendevous with Command Module for the shot back home.

UFOs and the Moon: In the Apollo program mission audio logs, there are a few open-wave broadcast band reports from the astronauts, having witnessed “bogeys”, “target” and/or “tracking subject” in some controlled trajectory flight near them during lunar orbit; attested years later on press camera by Buzz Aldrin and Edgar Mitchell. And there are some closed/encrypted “scrambled” classified radio band broadcasts between Apollo Command Module, the LEM and Mission Control ( both Florida AND Houston ), that remain to this day, classified.

Aliens and The Moon: Today’s NASA astronauts revisiting the Moon will have onboard FLIR and night-vision video camera equipment that was not available during the Apollo missions–so it’s gonna get VERY interesting what the Dark Side of the Moon looks like.

Expect a lot of that video footage to be cloaked in Classified/Top Secret IF there’s visible structural evidence……from USSR or Chinese Moon mission efforts, likely in the form of crashed orbital Moon probe hardware stuff. ET has eluded us for 70 plus years—I doubt NASA will allow us to see any Reese’s pieces on the Moon.

Bear in mind: I do NOT skeptically denounce the existence of intergalactic and/or interdimensional intelligent humanoid entities

Purportedly, the unwritten agenda of the Apollo program was to visually locate/report and photo document any and all signs of Soviet or Chinese space program equipment, like probe vehicles; expect the same discreetly stated mandate orders for the 2024 Artemis Moon mission.

bradflinn
      Participant
      none
      No. It’s made of cheese.
        waynehahn58
        Participant
        I remember seeing on some documentary that during the Apollo 11 mission when they took off from the Moon or at some point they detached some piece of the module and when it crash landed back on the moon the Moon rang like a bell for an extended period of time
      barren14
      Participant
      The moon is covered with crater-; of course it’s cavernous.  It’s dry dust, the moon does not have water or atmosphere
        waynehahn58
        Participant
        And why are all the craters on the moon basically the same depth shouldn’t the bigger the circumference of the crater the deeper the impact but no the little ones and the big ones are all the same depth with flat bottoms that makes no sense to me

2dueces
      Participant
      NASA purposely jettisoned a module to crash into the moon. It rang like a bell for hours. Imagine the sheer randomness of a moon that size to stabilize our oceans so life could exist. No other planet has a moon 1/4 the size of ours. Imagine the randomness of a moon the exact size to have total eclipses. It had to be the exact size and the exact distance to completely engulf the suns rays.
      Intelligent life does exist in the universe, just not here on earth.
      BlackenFish
      Participant
      none
      Why haven’t we had drones crawling all over the dark side of the moon? We should have a base on it by now. How many years ago did we “land on the moon”? My cell phone has 5 times the tech that the space program had.
      Staring at the Sun for spots  
      2dueces
      Participant

BlackenFish: Why haven’t we had drones crawling all over the dark side of the moon? We should have a base on it by now. How many years ago did we “land on the moon”? My cell phone has 5 times the tech that the space program had.

So does a hand held calculator.
      I think you know the answer of why we don’t have pictures of the dark side. There are things there that the government doesn’t want you to know about.

Yellow Canary
      Participant
      “I was halfway listening to a documentary about UFO’s and the moon. The main thing they kept circling back to is the moon is hollow and aliens put it in our orbit.”

I for one would have pressed the “rewind” button on that particular documentary and listened to it again more carefully

Citizen Pain
      Participant
      none
      [video width="1920" height="1080" mp4="https://wjuncensored.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/First-Muppet-President.mp4"][/video]

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Viewing 8 reply threads

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.