This is absolutely pathetic

Forums Real News This is absolutely pathetic

none
    https://www.nola.com/news/coronavirus/article_2e8142fa-919e-11eb-98d8-d786e54d8f7f.html

“New Orleans EMTs deliver vaccines to homebound residents”

You might as well flush the “vaccines” down the toilet. Look at the lady in this article:

She looks like a fucking cadaver. Why bother giving her a vaccine? It’s beyond stupid.

Sometimes I feel like I must have been killed in a car accident or something and my consciousness just won’t let go. But the more it holds on, the more corrupt the reality … a Black Mirror effect … boys pretending to be girls, doctors actively promoting gender mutilations on children, an asshole like George Floyd held up as some kind of hero, a so-called pandemic that really isn’t a pandemic, people wearing facemasks at the grocery store … it’s all just fucking madness … and then NOLA posts a photo of a grateful cadaver getting a Covid vaccine …

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      really like this person is going out in public and is likely going to get the rona!!!
      George
      Participant
      US
      Don’t be BIAS.  With facial recognition and medical cyber-workup, she’ll be selected as, non-essential and wheeled off for THE final pause.

Poof.

Just a toe tag.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.