This is going to sound insensitive …

Forums The W&J Show – General This is going to sound insensitive …

none
    … but look at how this idiot is dressed …

He (or she) is wearing a clown’s outfit while standing over the casket of a dead 6 year old. The lady (or guy) in the foreground is wearing a t-shirt. Everybody at that funeral is probably the most upset because it wasn’t a cop who killed the kid. ‘There goes our ghetto lottery money.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9652533/Minneapolis-siege-policed-year-George-Floyds-death.html

What these “people” fail to understand is that if they just stayed home and minded their own business, the police would simply and literally dissolve. I live in a neighborhood where I very rarely see a cop. There are no police officers wearing riot gear and shooting tear gas where I live. You know why? Because my community acts right. It’s that simple. The idiots who are anti-cop and pro-antifa and pro-BLM think the United States is a totalitarian police state. They are wrong. Completely. And probably brain damaged …

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      maniac_mechanic
      Participant
      US
      It’s true. Criminals attract police
      No good deed goes unpunished
      SweetDaddyD
      Participant
      US
      [caption id="attachment_23152" align="alignnone" width="231"] Idiot citizens who vote for a living need to wake up and realize that they are slaves to the system.[/caption]
      Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day 
        K2
        Participant
        US
        Dammit sweet daddy d. I just laughed so hard I spit on my phone.
        We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
          SweetDaddyD
          Participant
          US
          Glad to make you laugh!!! You’re welcome!!!
          Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day 
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.