Time Segment on app

Forums The W&J Show – General Time Segment on app

Participant
    none
    The times of the segments aren’t on the description and it’s not usually in order. The only way I know it’s the first one is the intro music. If they’re in order it’s nbd, but they usually aren’t so I just gotta go from segment to segment and hope it’s in order. I only listen on the app so I don’t miss any of the show. I drive trucks and can pause when I stop. RIP JW
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      faponce88
      Participant
      I don’t mind the all in one upload but I feel like we are getting gypped (Can I say that here?) on the time.

Thursday 25th

Segment 1 – 42:15

Segment 2 – 14:29

Segment 3 – 38:35

Segment 4 – 37:45 as listed for a total of 2:02:06 of glorious listening.

Monday 22nd single upload 49:33

Friday 19th Single upload 49:41 What gives?

Jed
      Participant
      US
      They’re putting the time at the end of the description now, so it’s getting cut off. Turn your phone sideways and you can see some of them.
      “You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
      K2
      Participant
      US
      I an a fan of either time segments in the beginning of name or 1 segment per day. Let’s not go to something new that sucks more. Is this punishment for complaining?
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
        MAWGO
        Participant
        none
        I don’t mind either, but the info about the time at the end is helpful!  Whew.  I felt like I was shooting in the blind.

The segments help me keep track of what I have listened to and I prefer it to be in chronological order.  Generally, the stories are easier to follow that way. . .;-)

Jed
        Participant
        US
        Yes, this is our punishment, K2. We have angered the Gawds
        “You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
      Jed
      Participant
      US
      I’m just replying to move this topic to the top of the forum so maybe they’ll see it and start putting the time at the front of the description.
      johnjr.martin84
      Participant
      none
      Turn your phone sideways. The time is on there but it’s at the end of the title.
      K2
      Participant
      US
      I see you changed back. Many thanks.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      JM
      Participant
      I listen to all I can in my pickup every morning.    Sometimes I’m out of the listening area and can’t.   “  IRRegardless “

of whether I hear it on the FM, I listen to all of it again in the app.   Sometimes more than once!       I like to soak it all in.
      I prefer it be time stamped in individual segments.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by JM.
      Cobra2003
      Participant
      Thanks for putting the time at the beginning of the title. I didn’t know it was at the end of the title the last few days until I saw it on this forum. It was pretty frustrating trying to listen the segments in order without seeing the time. It is nice having the time at the beginning, it is already a challenge in Baton Rouge traffic to change segments. I really don’t understand why the segments cannot be stacked in order from top to bottom of each day’s program.

Cobra2003

Dickigaloot
      Participant
      US
      Kinda hard to turn phone sideways to see times on the end when driving. Why aren’t they in order though? 🤔
      Is it difficult to put them in order? Would be cool if you did! 😉
      "There was a HOLE here. It's gone now."
Viewing 8 reply threads

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.