Time to start planning for the worst

Forums The W&J Show – General Time to start planning for the worst

Participant
    US
    The democrats are pushing hard to enforce their totalitarianism.  It may be too late for diplomatic means. I think we should still try them because the alternative sucks, but it may be too late.

As such luck favors the prepared. I propose this thread for strategically minded people who could direct efforts in the event that things become inevitable. I font claim to be that guy, I’m just suggesting we look into it.

I will kick-off though. Secession has to include as much oil and production as possible. Oil will be safe as long as we protect against river invasions and air strikes on plants. Quick push for the rust belt hold outs also important. I assume food production also comes with us except CA.

But please add thoughts here.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Replies
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      While it seems that the country may be edging towards coming apart that has problems also. Most states don’t have the resources to be independent without the resources of other states. The sum is greater then the separate parts. The states need to take back the power to govern themselves with the federal only dealing with national security and other issues that effect the country as a whole. I would really like the government out of our day to day lives. That said, we may be moving as a society to a point that it may be impossible to do that. It would be interesting to see how the separate states align themselves as they would have to form smaller groups.
      Don't take life so seriously
        K2
        Participant
        US
        Please don’t misunderstand. I would prefer that everything happen diplomatically. Especially, when you consider that China, Russia, and Iran will likely back not us. Also,things could turn nuclear and we are all f’d.

This is a post of last resort, but what recourse do we have left. The best bet is the convention of states. But even if this succeeded for the first time in history, the feds are running unchecked. SCOTUS is afraid to act. POTUS is a stumbling airbag. And congress (not all) is in league with the globalists. Not to mention that the beaurocracy is all a bunch of leftists.

We always used to say, stay calm. We will beat them at the ballot box and things will normalize. We just watched them steal an election. Now they pass hb1 to make it easier to do in the future? Where is our recourse?

We watched SCOTUS too scared to stand up or allow a challenge of clear fraudulent elections. What makes you think they will take a necessary stand for anything?

Yes, I hope and pray daily, and nightly that this does not come to secession or war, but how do we avoid it now?

Ps. I still think we should try. I also think we should plan for the worst.

Cueist
          Participant
          US
          I don’t see it going that far! Millions of Democrats that couldn’t stand “mean tweets”, I am sure are regretting their decision to back a Biden/Harris ticket! Hb1 and any other far left agenda will pass the House easily. The House will pass all kinds of radical leftist agenda(They falsely impeached a President not once, but twice)!! Our only hope is for the Senate to stand strong! Democrats had their one chance at passing a big LEFTISTS Agenda legislation, and that was the “Stimulus Bill”. It was budgetary, and only needed a simple majority to pass. The left knows they need a 60% majority in the Senate to pass ANYTHING else! It’s why they are talking about doing away with the “Filibuster”, that THEY used 250 times against Republican legislation under Trump! They don’t have the 60% majority in the Senate to pass ANYTHING(Gun control, voting legislation, etc.). The Senate needs to stand strong, fight for the filibuster, until 2022! In 2022, because of the executive actions of the Biden administration, and their horrible consequences I predict a “RED WAVE”, and hopefully Republicans can take over the House, and The Senate, and we would have a “Lame Duck” President! THAT would be the best case scenario for us. My only fear is the Despicable Democrats ability to STEAL elections might also come into play in 2022. They talk about “Voting Rights” which is LEFTIST BS! EVERYONE that is a citizen, and not a Felon, and is over 18, has the right to vote if they register! We don’t need “Voting Rights”, we need “Voting Integrity”, (voter id, voter checks, limited mail in voting)!! LEFTISTS want to expand voting to illegal aliens, 16 year old kids, and Felons! THAT’S what they mean when they talk about “Voting Rights”!! The Senate needs to stand strong, and fight FOR the Filibuster, until 2022!!
          • This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Cueist.
          Cueist
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      TWO YEARS and this CAN be turned around leading to 2024!!!
      George
      Participant
      US
      Nope.

The vote was turned around and they cheated, killed an economy, and killed US Americans.  Do you think this is “fair” ground to bet on?  They’re in it for keeps.

Born at night, not last night.

Typing out loud to myself.

SilverBullet
      Participant
      US
      😂😁😂😂 You motherfuckers can’t get through your thick skulls that voting will not matter unless the 2020 shit is fixed, and it ain’t getting fixed and none of the treasonous fucks are paying for their crimes in the 2020 election, so just what the fuck makes you think it’ll be fair next time? Are y’all really that fucking dense?
      Shitposter mostly.
      George
      Participant
      US
      ^^^

Yes, they are.

And I agree with your statements, SilverBullet.

George
      Participant
      US
      Better than a gun.

xXx_69four20_xXx
      Participant
      CL

True that, I got a pitcool, he’s like a loaded gun I feed and give treats too

Persistence can piss a hole through a mountain.

K2
      Participant
      US
      I don’t see the way to peace or justice that doesn’t involve a fight. I am still hoping for the miracle though. That said, if a miracle is going to happen, it will happen like 2020 happened. So many people voted that they could stop the cheat from being obvious. We need to continue that path or too many give up along the way. Will they cheat, absolutely. But make the cheat happen so that everyone else can see.
      George
      Participant
      US
      and
      • This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by George.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.