Today is “No Mask” Day in Texas & Mississippi!

Forums Real News Today is “No Mask” Day in Texas & Mississippi!

• Replies
      KAOSMAN
      Participant
      Except for Hattiesburg where mayor Tobey is still a nazi.  Luckily many businesses gave up on it a while ago.

K2
      Participant
      US
      I thought everyday was no mask day in TX/MS and also for freedom lovers in LA.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      levelox
      Participant
      Every day has been no mask day for me. If I go somewhere and they tell me I have to put a mask on I go somewhere else. If I have Covid and I walk by you and cough and it sticks on your mask you’re going to breathe it in and out increasing your viral load. At least our RINO governor has gotten something right.
      MikesMama
      Participant
      The wise one has spoken:

As TX officially fully reopens today, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) tells her constituents:

“Do not have a remove mask party tonight, because you will be walking into a destiny of death.”

Well, yes, I was very excited for today–no more masks! Like many others, I do not like confrontation but I did feel prepared if someone wanted to challenge me today. (Thankfully, no one did). I was disappointed to see so many others walking around still wearing masks though–ugh!!! Yes, the powers that be have pumped the masses full of fear. 🙁
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.