Trumps Supreme Court Nominees

Forums The W&J Show – General Trumps Supreme Court Nominees

Participant
    US
    Why didn’t Trump nominate Ted Cruz? I am so upset about this, Trumps own Supreme Court justices betrayed him. Very bad error in judgment. Disappointing.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Cruz did not want the spot. He said so himself. He prefers the political fight. In just mind being on the SC would remove him from that.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      DrStrangeLove
      Participant
      none
      Nancy Pelosi embraced ( literally ) support help from a HUGE global nefarious group; Soros was only ONE of the public sources of BILLIONAIRE financial support and they ALL had the common aim goal of preventing Trump’s 2nd POTUS term.

It NEVER was Democrats vs. Trump–we know of at least 7 GOP TRAITORS allied with the Democrats and New World Order Union. Look back at 2020: There was indeed an organized anti-Trump agenda/plan–and BILLION$ were showered heavily everywhere to guarantee the agenda’s success.

I used to think SCOTUS could NEVER be bought off; evidently, they have–especially Trump’s very own nominees.

Mary
      Participant
      US
      Would Trump be our President right now if he had chosen Ted, or someone like him? I am just heartbroken. I don’t know how to get over it.
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Mary Bell, I’m sorry to say that I don’t know that it would have. Cavanaugh and Gorsuch both also backed down. Trump picked these because they were supposed to be strong, good justices.

I font know that sitting and thinking what if will accomplish any good. It can only make you sad or angry. Don’t let it fuel heartbreak or anger, allow it to become fuel for action. Remember the Alamo inspired Texas citizens to the their freedom. “Remember 2020” should be ours. Not necessarily with weapons, but action.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
        WJFan452
        Participant
        Ultimately the states choose who “won” the electoral votes in each state. It’s up to the Republicans in the state legislatures and Supreme Courts to recognize the danger of the mail-in ballots.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.