US Government protects a South Dakota mountain, but not international borders

Forums The W&J Show – General US Government protects a South Dakota mountain, but not international borders

Participant
    No fireworks on Mount Rushmore this year.

Why does the US Government protect the borders of a mountain in South Dakota, but not our international borders between Mexico?

Display fireworks in every town leading to the Mount Rushmore National landmark.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      Oldgoat41
      Participant
      US
      Once again Canary, the minority are leading the majority.  The old saying I grew up with, “the squeaky wheel always gets the oil”, is alive and well today.  If that same minority started screaming about the border issues, then the dumbacrats would have them closed by the 4th of July!
      If you stand for nothing, you fall for anything! And you can try, but, you can’t fix stupid!
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Nice thought Oldgoat, however, it seems the only people who want the open hoarder policy are the members of the government/media complex. They have strong -armed some businesses to go along with it.its more like the squeaky wheel gets up and steals the oil, just like it did with the election.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      Oldgoat41
      Participant
      US
      Good point K2.  I stand corrected.  I have to agree with your statement.
      If you stand for nothing, you fall for anything! And you can try, but, you can’t fix stupid!
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.