Forums Real News Veterans

• Replies
      DocSmith
      Participant
      US
      Wish I could say I’m surprised by this…
      Dave60
      Participant
      Is there no level that they can stoop too? that comment is a slap in the face to every veteran that proudly served. as a veteran with over 30 years of service I have never been ashamed and appalled of of a sitting administration, Ill bet creepy joe looked at Obummer and said “hold my beer and watch this”
      jimmer
      Participant
      US
      K2
      Participant
      US
      This and their response to the capital mostly peaceful demonstration show they have priorities way out of order. We honor veterans and support them because they are iur betters. They were willing to sacrifice for our freedom when no one else did.

The federal government is not our betters. Yet the way they write, bend or break rules to benefit themselves, shows that they think they are.

The riot was dumb because it was chaos without a purpose, but the consolation I take from it is that for the first time in a long time, our law makers had to think about we the people. And while they are trying their best to become “The Capitol” from hunger games, they also know that 350 million citizens can’t just be trampled.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.