VIDEO: LAPD’s Planned Detonation Of Seized, Illegal Fireworks Goes Wrong

Forums Real News VIDEO: LAPD’s Planned Detonation Of Seized, Illegal Fireworks Goes Wrong

• Replies
      maniac_mechanic
      Participant
      US
      Looks like the people who had the fireworks knew more about them than the bomb squad. Their house didn’t explode.
      No good deed goes unpunished
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      Damn that didn’t go the way they planned! Yep, no doubt Billy Ed would of done it better and turned it into a show!
      Don't take life so seriously
      Rudy
      Participant
      OOPS
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      For 11 years all I did in the USMC was handle military explosives and like ALL explosives one should NEVER blow anything in place if it is not safe or warranted! There is no way your could convince me that those fireworks could not be moved!!!
      johnjr.martin84
      Participant
      none
      In my youth my friends and I created some “outlawed fireworks” using old black cats and various household items. But our tennis ball hand grenade wrapped in duct tape just spewed flames and made a loud fart noise. We were obviously not cut out to be LAPD bomb squad because they accomplished what we were hoping for through sheer incompetence.
      BlackenFish
      Participant
      none
      I did a little c4 and claymore practice in my day..I just don’t understand why the hell you would blow the fireworks in a truck in a public street. Is this a result of lowering the standards and defunding?
      Staring at the Sun for spots  
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Billy Ed would have known that the fireworks were meant for 1 at a time use, so would not have used more than 5 at a time. Would love to see that show, plus it would have lasted more than a minute.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      SweetDaddyD
      Participant
      US

Well!!!! Watch till the end

American Pie 2/Best scene/Jason Biggs/Chris Klein/Eddie Kaye Thomas/Seann William Scott / Eli D

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day 
      SweetDaddyD
      Participant
      US

Well!!!! Watch!!!

American Pie 2/Best scene/Jason Biggs/Chris Klein/Eddie Kaye Thomas/Seann William Scott / Eli D

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day 
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.